27) Savage Warrior's Mark!

Song dedicated to this chapter- Afghan Jalebi! ( A savage song for our savage Rehmaat)

*******

The dinning room of Raghuvanshi's was bursting with chats and giggling as all the Raghuvanshi's as well as there guest's were sitting together to enjoy the brunch and everyone was enjoying there time together except for the guest Mother - daughter duo as they were still not able to handle Rehmaat's presence, especially after the savage reply she gave them.

"So Rehmaat, Manavi was telling me that you have recently given you +2 board exams, right. So what are your future plans?" Viraj asked Rehmaat while taking a bite of his food.

"Actually I have applied for Cambridge University which by God's grace was accepted based on my interview and entrance exams and in few days the results will be out than I will flying to London, the session starts two months after but I'll be going early, to, you know adjust and stuff." Rehmaat explained.

"Wow, Cambridge, you must really have the potential in your respective field. Which is by the way?" Viraj complimented as well as asked another question.

"Psychology, I want to get speciality in Human psychology as well as in... Um" Rehmaat hesitated a bit.

"As well as in, you can tell if you are comfortable." Viraj tried to assure her while all the royal's were surprised by Rehmaat's hesitation as they didn't knew much about her professional life. They thought that she was just a recent high schooler who've applied for the university.

"Oh trust me Jiju I am more than comfortable in talking about it. But I think some of you might get uncomfortable." Rehmaat said as a peaceful smile was adoring her face making her look almost, the right word will be

Divine! Or spiritual even!

"It's Parapsychology actually." As Rehmaat said those words.
Rana Sa's eyes widened. And Hukum Maintained his blank eyes while all of the other people had confusion in there eyes.

"Parapsychology, never heard about it actually. What is that?" Viraj asked the question that almost everyone wanted to ask.

"I think it's not that important, right Rehmaat. Let's talk about something else. And Viraj you should talk about something else to Rehmaat. Ask her opinions on love, I did few days ago and trust me I have never heard a more delicious answer ever!" The king of Jaipur laughed at last.

"Delicious answer, that's a first. So Rehmaat won't you share the answer with us." Viraj asked Rehmaat who actually was more focused on her food now.