31) What is happening!

Song dedicated to this chapter- Honthon Mein Aisi Baat Re-created by Sa re ga ma carva❤️

One day before the engagement

4.A.M. in the morning

Amritsar Punjab

Brar House!

" Deh Shiva bar mohe ihai
Shubh Karman te kabhun na daron
Na daron ar so jab jaye laron
Nischai kar apni jeet koroo."

( O Shiva..... Give me this boon
To never shirk from doing right
To never fear when I go to fight for the right
And to always have the confidence to win.)

They say Once a fierce soldier, always a fierce soldier. These lines perfectly describe Sardar Dilsher singh Brar. Who although took retirement from Indian Army at the age of 56, 10 years ago, but the Indian army never took retirement from his heart.

Just like other days he woke up at 3:30 A.M. and took his morning bath. And while tying his pride, his turban on his head was reciting the Famous Shabad written by one of the greatest Warrior's India has ever seen, Guru Gobind Singh Ji!

After getting ready, just the way his Chandji liked he went towards the window of his room.

It was his routine to get ready and see his Chandji first in the morning.

But as soon as he opened his room's window his ever smiling face turned into a frown.

As unlike the other days, The beautiful moon didn't greeted him, instead it was the dark clouds that settled a Hallow feeling in his heart.

"Date?.... What's , what's the date today." Suddenly as if he remembered something, he searched for his phone.

As he looked at the date it was showing 2 July!

His face morphed into extreme tension suddenly.

He hurriedly went towards the kitchen! He knew his daughter must be there

He knew his daughter must be there. As she herself follows the routine of waking up early and prepare food for some orphan children. She being a believer of Karma always tried to help Others and this quality of her's was passed on his Partner too.