Bonus Chapter - 1!

Song dedicated to this chapter - Jhoom by Ali Zafar ❤️

************

5 March 2029

2 beautiful years have went by since Rehmaat officially became a Raghuvanshi!

And in these 2 years everything changed!

The ever so calm Raghuvanshi Palace is now full of life and always buzzing!

1 year prior Rehmaat completed her post graduation and is currently doing her PHD in psychology online along with a job as an assistant psychologist in mental health department of the biggest hospital in Rajasthan in the capital city of Jaipur!

Manavi and Shakti welcomed a beautiful baby boy 8 months ago whom they named as Abhay Singh Bhadoriya!

While Little Rehmaat has now fully adapted the role of a big sister along with being partner-in-crime with her Queen MM!

While the elders are living there best life as grandparents!

And because today was the 2nd anniversary of the Royal couple everyone was excited about celebrating it!

Specially the couple themselves!

In Hukum and Hukum Rani Sa's Chamber

"Happy Anniversary Shiv." Rehmaat breathed heartily in Hukum's ear.

While he stirred feeling the ticklish feeling in his left ear.

Slowly he opened his eyes and looked at his beautiful wife!

Whose morning face was pretty oily and hair were messed up! But still she looked adorable.

"Happy anniversary Hukum Rani Sa." Hukum rasped in his morning deep voice.

"Ufffff. You sound just like Real Jay from Sholay." Rehmaat flirted while pecking Hukum's nose.

"And there we go Rehmaat's eternal love for Sholay." Hukum muttered while nuzzling his nose with Rehmaat's.

"Comm'on D.J. has organised a Pooja for us and beautiful promised to make our favourite foods for Breakfast. Let's get ready!" Rehmaat said as Hukum played with her ring that layed proudly on her ring finger.

"And let me use the shower first you can do a warm up workout till than." Saying this Rehmaat slowly slipped out of thier comfy bed.

But the health freak Hukum stayed still in the bed thinking about past few days. And how he had become lazy since 2-3 weeks.