Chapter Twenty Eight | Yuyutsu

"Look at you Snowy, you're all healthy now

"Look at you Snowy, you're all healthy now." Drishti smiled at her pet stroking his feathers. It had been a day since she got Snowy back from the forest and now he was all healed. But still a question dangled in her mind.

Whose arrow was that?

Just the thought of it made her extremely angry, someone tried to harm Snowy and she just wanted to choke the person with her own hands. But what if the arrow was shot by mistake? Maybe the person who shot the arrow didnt know it hit Snowy?

She didnt know what to do at the moment. Yesterday when she came back inside the castle with Karn, she promised him she will talk to Dushala. And today she had woken up with the same motive. Not many days were left now for Dushala's wedding and before she will be gone, so she just wanted to spend each and every moment with her friend in the best way possible.

Leaving her room, Drishti couldnt find Dushala nowhere in the castle neither Dushasan, Duryodhan, Karn or Mamashree. On having spotted Vikarn and his brother Dusshal, she stopped and asked "Have you seen any of them?"

"No Drishti" Vikarn replied politely with a shrug. Drishti sighed dramatically earning a chuckle, "I know they are all purposely troubling me."

"Maybe I saw Dushala just now going to Mata Gandhari's room." Drishti turned to an almost unfamiliar voice and saw a man she barely ever got to see in the castle, but still recognised him. "Yuyutsu! Where have you been buddy?"

Drishti noticed the slight falter of smiles on the two men's faces beside her as Yuyutsu came into view. She wondered why they didnt like him. Yuyutsu had been very kind and amiable towards her ever since the beginning.

Besides Karn, Dushasan had always teased Drishti with Yuyutsu's name, saying that he goes very soft when talking to her and smiles a lot. Mamashree always warned Drishti to stay away from him, but she goes against him saying Yuyutsu is sweet and harmless and they shouldn't treat him the way they do.

And when Drishti was having this small arguement with them, Yuyutsu happened overhear it and since then he awestruck with Drishti thinking she is kind and brave. She always treated him like she treated others, he never felt secluded around her. And maybe that striked a lil bit of admiration for her within him.

"I had to go out of town for some work, but now I am back for my sister's wedding." Yuyutsu smiled while Drishti heard the two men behind her scoff and leave. She rolled her eyes turning back to him, "Nevermind them, they're idiots."

Yuyutsu chuckled heartily. Drishti felt upset on seeing many of the people's behavior towards Yuyutsu in the castle, even his own father discarded him. But he never showed how it hurt him being treated like that by his own father and brothers.

"Okay, I will search for her." Drishti smiled shortly gaining a nod as Yuyutsu gestured with hands making way for her. He watched her go with a dazed smile.