Chapter Fifty Three

"I cant believe this

"I cant believe this." Drishti muttered watching everything around her. The whole place prepared for the wedding, Duryodhan sitting in the mandap waiting for his bride. His parents, Kunti and Bheeshma arrived as well from Hastinapur.

Karn was with Duryodhan the whole time and everytime Drishti glanced at him she couldnt help but blush remembering what she did yesterday. He was flustered as well and she was loving every moment of it. Since yesterday both hadn't talked at all and she was quite grateful for it because she needed to time to build some courage to face him and maybe he needed it more than her.

She glanced at Krishna standing at a distance, who grinned mischeviously and she couldnt help but be a little shocked, "Gosh, he is going to enjoy it the most today."

She couldnt believe how chaotic the environment was around her. She justed hoped everything to happen nicely and was also quite sure that it would because she believed in Krishna.

Balram gladly stood with his wife beside Duryodhan, listening to the priest while Rukmini just pulled her son away from Mamashree who was being troubled. Drishti laughed lightly with Dushasan by her side watching the two of them.

"Call the bride." The priest said and suddenly Drishti couldnt keep calm. She quickly excused herself with Rukmini to bring Subhadra, telling Balram's wife to remain there with everyone.

"Ow!" Drishti fake yelped causing Rukmini to stop worriedly, "What happened Drishti?"

"I think I sprained my ankle." Drishti tried to lie and Rukmini got even more worried. Drishti needed to rush to the place where they planned they'd meet. After successfully convincing Rukmini that she was fine, Drishti told her to go alone and herself stayed there.

"Okay." Rukmini said before leaving and just as she was out of sight, Drishti quickly ran. She reached the decided place to find Krishna standing with Arjun already.

"I told you to atleast shave!" Drishti said irritated and Arjun rolled his eyes, "Its your wedding today."

"Anyone could recognise me without beard." Arjun defended himself while Krishna chuckled. "You guys carry on, I'll get Subhadra."

Just as Krishna left, Arjun turned back to Drishti, "How is your burn?"

"Even though you did a disastrous job at treating it," She said quirkily, "I am fortunately fine now, so yeah thanks."

"You are careless, thats why that happened." Arjun grumpled. She sighed, "Leave it now, cheer up alright, you're gonna get married again!"

"There's nothing to cheer up about it," Arjun said flatly, "I have already been married thrice."

"WHAT?!"

He stared at the mortified look she held on her face. She was speechless now. He sighed, "Long story, will tell you later."