I'm Alright

[Original song by Rynx]
-

A crisp golden sunset bestowed upon China by the late Master Oogway himself filled the sunlit sky. Its darker orange hue was in great contrast with the tanned skyline above as the twinkling stars of the night sky could be seen flowing in from the opposite side. The Valley of Peace was gathered at the foot of the Jade Palace per Po's request... On this evening, Tigress and Po had lined up to take their vows and to marry one another; to become newlyweds and officially coupled as one.

Po and Tigress rigorously scanned the books relating to the Dragon Warrior code of honour, especially regarding marriage. Due to Master Tigress being a master of the Jade Palace as well as possessing the required skills to protect herself, she was officially declared a suitable match for the Dragon Warrior by the Masters' Council and therefore she could safely marry the Dragon Warrior without him losing his rank.

However, Po had made it clear on multiple occasions that he would give everything for his feline lover... That happened to include the sacred role of the Dragon Warrior. From the first day he met Tigress, he thought he would just become one of those people Tigress had shut out of her life due to her competitive nature. He had practically usurped the role of Dragon Warrior from beneath her feet thanks to Master Oogway's sacred prophecy.

The Dragon Warrior still remembers those restless nights inside of the Jade Palace mere days after defeating Tai Lung. He may have earned her respect but those nights of constantly hearing his idol doubt herself and her abilities to be the Dragon Warrior and the fact some panda was able to defeat the menace she had been training her entire life for had thrown her off balance.

However, when stepping onto that podium in front of Mantis, watching the lady and love of his life walk forward whilst she sat inside of a gorgeous red, gold and white dress... He forgot about the past. He channelled all of the wisdom he had obtained from the past four years serving as the Dragon Warrior and his mind was fixated on the amber orbs sitting in front of him.

"Master Tigress... Do you take Po 'Lotus' Ping as your faithful husband and companion for life?" Mantis wisely spoke, with a beaming smile plastered on his face whilst Tigress nodded, smiled and focused on the Dragon Warrior.

"I do. My perspective of the world has been forever changed for the better thanks to this man. I used to think darkness would always consume me, now I see the one who shines as my bright light... To ward off the darkness around me," Tigress gently raised her hand as her eyes became teary alongside the Dragon Warrior's own jade orbs.

"Po... Do you take Master Tigress to be your faithful wife and companion for life?" Mantis proudly turned his head and smiled as Po nodded, cleared a tear from both of his glistening eyes and smiled.

"I do. Without this wonderful woman in my life... I quite honestly don't know where I'd be. I know I'd have the wing of my father to guide me when it comes to running a noodle shop but- would I truly be happy? No offence, dad. Tigress has kept me as the optimistic panda that I am purely thanks to the fact I had someone to look up to and it blows my mind how we're now here... Joining paws to be wed!" Po's smile beamed as Tigress awaited the inevitable.

"Very well. Po Ping, Master Tigress... I officially declare you husband and wife. Po, you may kiss the bride. Tigress, you may- you're already doing it, okay!" Mantis stepped down from the wooden podium he was reading his wedding script off as Tigress and Po shared a passionate, mighty and love-filled kiss whilst the sunset shimmered against their fur. The victorious melody of newly-declared matrimony sung throughout the valley as Po and Tigress finally disconnected from their kiss.