Cousins Beach

⭐️No Warnings Needed⭐️

Me, belly, and Taylor are all in Belly's room
packing for me and belly's  trip to Cousins Beach. This is the first summer I'm joining Belly. 

We have all been friends since second grade, I couldn't really picture myself being friends with anyone else. Its always been us 3, the dynamic trio. 

Taylor couldn't stay all summer because she's doing some lame fashion classes over the summer. " There is no way in hell I'm letting you bring that monstrosity Belly, your going to spend the summer with the hottest brothers in cousins and your wearing what looks like what a  middle

schooler wears at her first swim meet." I burst out laughing, "Haha, not the swim team! That's to far!" " Ugh whatever, I always buy a new suit when I get there." Belly said not finding Taylors joke as funny as I did. "They do nothing for your new boobs Bells! C'mon!" 

Gross, Belly had a huge glow up from last year, no braces, no glasses. But she was still the same old Belly. " Don't you want Conrad to look at you like you're a hot beach babe?

You wanna show him your matured now Belly, so he doesn't see you as a little kid." " I grew up with him Tay! He is never gonna see me as fully matured! Plus he doesn't like me that way, he never has, what would change this summer?" "Oh I don't know maybe the fact that you got hot?" I say teasing while putting my light blue bikini into my suitcase , but it was true. 

" Oh really?" Belly says as she jumps on all of us." "Girls were leaving in 10 minutes!" Laurel calls from downstairs. " Ugh we got to go,"  I say rolling my suitcase. "Bye you two, I love you guys so much have an amazing trip! 

And try not to make out with Conrad too much Bells." Taylor says smirking. "Yeah yeah whatever, Let's go Oliana!" "Haha, bye Tay!" I yell! We've been driving for a while as Laurel pulls into a mini mart and Belly hops out. "Come on Oli! Lets go get some snacks!" 

As we walk into the mart I see some cash register flirting with Belly, he looks to old for her, gross. I grab a Reeses, and a blue slushy, the best gas station order of all time. 

Belly grabs Cheetos, sour patch kids, and a slushy and were on our way. We finally pull up to the beach house and everyone comes pouring out, I see Steven get out and run to a curly headed boy, that must be Jeremiah, and wow. 

Belly always talked about how funny he was, but never hot cute he was!  I step out of the car and see Belly already staring at Conrad, No figure. 

I walk up to who must be Jeremiah and introduce myself. "Hi! You must be Jeremiah, Belly's told me all about you!"

"yeah that's me! And who may you be beautiful?" I can feel my cheeks getting red as I say, " Oliana, but everyone calls me Oli." 

"Well Oliana your in for the summer of your life! Ands you're just in time for your grand introduction!"

                                                                                       Jeremiah POV

As she steps out of the car the first thing I see are her beautiful blue eyes, I didn't know anything about her, but she was stunning. 

She comes up and introduces herself to me and I can smell her coconut vanilla perfume. This girl Is going to be the downfall me I can feel it, coconut! 

And Vanilla! The two best scents of all time. I look her up and down and compliment her. " And who may you be beautiful?" 

I can see her cheeks go bright pink. She liked that, but isn't she used to it? 

I was thinking maybe this girl was just like all the others, easy to get and begging at my feet , but I was unsure about her. Id just have to wait and see, and for some reason I didn't want her to be like that. 

I wanted her  to get to know me, and truly see who I am. Beyond my looks...

End of Jeremiahs POV

Before I could Speak Jeremiahs picking me up over his shoulder and running to the backyard. Last thing I knew I was being thrown into thepool like a diving toy, he threw me in like it was nothing all by himself.

I made a splash and then I see Belly come in after me. " Ouch, I think I really hurt my ankle." "Oh! Im really sorry Oli, here let me hel-" I grab his arm and pull him into the pool too.

 He comes out of the water and starts splashing me. " Ah stop!" I say getting out of the pool. But he pulled me under and we were face to face under the water, he pulls me out the water by my waist and says, " Don't worry gorgeous I'm a certified lifeguard I'll save you." " Yeah yeah whatever Jere." 

I get out of the pool and head for the beach house, belly trails behind me. "So where's our room?" "Uh about that, we have our own rooms. Susannah wanted it to feel like home for you."

"Oh wow! That's incredible!" I say trying not to run up the stairs. We head up stairs and belly shows me to my room, I see a light blue comforter, gray walls, white dresser, a nightstand, and a beautiful chandelier like light hanging from above my bed. Then I see a perfectly folded white note on my bed.

 It reads, " dear oliana, it is such a pleasure to have you staying with us in cousins and we couldn't be happier that you're staying with us! I know belly has said so much about you and I hope you love your room! 

Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay! -Love, Mrs.Fisher. Wow, I've never met anyone who would do this for me before, Susannah seems like an amazing person, and without ever meeting her I already feel like I could tell her anything. 

Just as I'm about to put the note down there's a quiet knock on my door.

It was Jeremiah. "How are you settling in oli, and it's no fair you get the best room, my mom always said this room was for guests so they get the luxury of the house." " well maybe I'm just her favorite." I say smirking. "Oh there is no way Oli, my mother ADORES belly like she's the daughtershe never had." " well, maybe I'll be like that to, read this." I say throwing him the note on my bed. I watch as he quickly reads the note. 

" wow she must've heard great things about you olls." "Olls? Really? Don't you call belly bells?" "Well yeah, duh, but now you're olls." I see him smirking and I notice the freckle on his lip? God is he gorgeous. "Oh olls please, no need to stare at my lips all day, trust me I know I'm beautiful." 

Oh shit he saw that? Whoops. "Get over yourself I was staring at your freckle actually." I say confidently. "Oh you mean the one on my lips?

Not a good excuse." Well he got me there. As I stare into his perfect blue eyes, I see something in him, I've only just met him yet I feel like I've known him my entire life...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading! Sorry It was kind of drawn out  I really wanted to make there arrival special and in depth!

Stay tuned for the next chapter! I upload daily!"