Cam Cameron

⭐️WARNING CONTENT CONTAINING SEXUAL ASSAULT⭐️

We were at dinner and I finally met Cam Cameron, which is what Jere calls him,   Jere and Conrad were giving him shit. But I actually really liked him. He even kissed Belly at the table. We were now getting ready for Nicoles party, I put on a shimmery blue dress. I love It, Its so pretty. "So, Oli, have your eye on anyone this summer?" Taylor asked putting mascara on Belly." "Yeah Jeremiah!" Belly adds. "What?! When did this happen??" I just smile and shrug and go back to putting on my shoes.

****

Dress Is down Below!

****

We all get into Jeres car and head to the party. When we get there Nicole greets us and takes us to this room with a bunch of cakes and little snacks and stuff. " Wow! Nicole this is amazing thank you so much!" I say. "Yeah woah!" Belly adds. "Of course! Anything for you guys!" Nicole lights our candles and I make my wish, I wish Jeremiah will take me to the deb ball. Belly didn't hesitate this time, did she wish for Conrad or Cam? I don't even know at this point. "Im going to go." Taylor says and leaves. "Hey have you guys seen Jeremiah?" Gigi asks. Not this bitch again. "I think he's over by the drinks." belly says. " Whose thirsty?" Gigi asks. " You clearly." Nicole says. This girl infuriated me, she better not be thirsty cause that "drink" is already claimed. By me duh. "Im gonna go find him." Gigi says. I need to make up an excuse, " I pretend to read a text on my phone. "Sorry Gigi your out of luck Jeremiah just texted me he got sick and went up to the bathroom!" "Aww, Ill go check on him." Fuck what now? "He just asked me to, don't worry about it!" She scoffs and starts drinking her drink again. I go to find Jere by the drinks but he wasn't there, I go upstairs to find him. I open a bathroom door and there a couple making out. "Fuck off!" a girl yells. "Sorry! Sorry" I say closing the door. I go to the other bedroom open the door and see Taylors flower crown on the bed, I open the door more to see Taylor lean and kiss Jere . " Are you two fucking kidding me?" I hurry and close the door, I hear Jere running behind me, "Oli! No zits not what it looks like! Please Oli! Olls please!" Salty tears burning my face as im running down the stairs. I run past Belly and she yells, "Oli! Oli! Wait!." I don't turn back I go outside grab a beer from the cooler and head to the back deck. I chug the beer and go to get another, and another and drink those to. "Whats wrong darling?" I see a tall brown eyed boy. " Nothing leave me alone." I say slurring my words. " Why so negative? I can fix that he says putting his hand on my thigh and up my skirt."no! I slap his hand away and scream at him. " Get the fuck away from me!" "Aww cmon, just have a little fun he puts his hand on mine locking it in place. "She said fuck off!" I here a boy yell then I see Jeremiah pulling this boy off me and punching him in the face, next thing I knew everything was black.

****

I woke up In Jeremiahs t shirt In his room. My head was pounding. Why am I here? I don't wanna be fucking near him. I check his alarm clock and Its 4 am. I see Jeremiah On the bed his hands on his knees. " Olls, your up!" He says wiping his eyes. Was he... crying? "I am so sorry, Taylor kissed me and she asked me to come up stairs to help with a drunk girl who was passed out but no one was there! She just took my to a room and started kissing me! I am so sorry Oli! None of this would've happened If I wasn't such a fucking idiot. "No no Its not  your fault Its okay Jere." He leans his head on my shoulder and I smell the alcohol on his breath. " Its you Oli, its you. Its always been you. I look at him. Did he mean that or was he drunk? He looks up at me and pushes my hair behind my ear. "You are so beautiful Oli." He looks down at my lips. "Jere no, your drunk." "Drunk, sober, asleep, awake." Ill always want you Oli." This can't happen right now. Not like this, not while he's drunk. Lets go to sleep I say going under his covers. He comes up next to me and puts his arms around my waist. He repeats one more time before he closes his eyes. "Its you Oli, Its you." I wake up and Jere Is gone. I go downstairs and Jere is making eggs. He throws me my clothes and I miss my shirt. I bend down to pick it up and Conrad says from the table, "Thats a position you wanna see her in isn't It jere?" jere spits out his milk and says. "Fuck off Conrad. Don't you have some knots to tie? Or a tounge to be sticking In Nicole?

**** Ahhh! Finished just In time hope you guys enjoyed!!! This was such a fun chapter to write! Bye loves!!!****