Deb Rehearsal

****

I wake up the next morning In Jeres room, I didn't even remember going in his room I was so drunk. I check the time and its only 5 am. I feel somebody playing with my hair and roll around to see Jeremiah smiling. " Good morning my love." Jere says with a morning voice. " Good morning Jere." I say.

" Except Im not waking up, Im going right back to sleep." He says closing his eyes. I pulls me In close to him and I lay my head on his chest. His chest is warm and comforting. I wake up again at around 9 am. Jere Is literally on top of me. I gently move him off of me and put the blanket back on him, and push his hair out of his face.

I go into my room to get ready, It was the day of the debutant ball rehearsal and I wouldn't to look perfect, next to Jere at-least. As Im walking to my room and see Conrad all smiley saying, "Fun night huh? Jere doesn't usually let girls keep his shirts after they hookup, but I guess your special." I look down and see Jeres shirt. Did he put this on me? Most importantly, did he see me in my bra? "Oh fuck off Con we didn't hook up , and what's with the good mood?"  I ask. "No reason, have you seen Belly?"  "Nope, I think she's In her room."

****

I put on this cute little light pink dress, and these cringe white gloves that Paige gave me. At least it'll hide my sweaty hands when Im dancing with Jere.

I do light makeup and spray perfume all over. The last thing I need is to smell bad that close to Jeremiah. I put my hair half up half down. I go over to my dresser to get some jewelry and I see the small jewelry box Jere got me. I take the small wave necklace out of the box and put it on. Then I see the bracelet and earrings susannah got me, and put those on too.

"You look amazing Olls." I see Belly In the doorway. "Aw thank you Belly, you look gorgeous!" I walk up to her and give her a hug. "Im so sorry I ruined things with you and Taylor." " No, you didn't ruin anything she shouldn't of said any of those things to you and she's really sorry."

"So, any new info about you and Connie?" I say going to grab my shoes. My back turned away from her. "Yeah actually, me and him kissed last night." I turn around quickly. "Get the fuck out of here! Belly oh my god! Give me all the details!!" I say grabbing my shoes and sitting on the bed. " Well I was going out for a night swim and I say him on the dock and I went down to him, and he was all like "Belly You don't know the affect you have on people."

"Then he leaned in and kissed me! It was so magical, and he smells so good." I laugh at that comment. "Your telling me you had a hot make-out sesh with Conrad fisher, and while you were kissing you were focusing on how good he smelt?" She throws a pillow at me. "Shut up! For real though, he smells like lavender." Im unimpressed. "Lavender? Really? Sounds like a middle aged mom who gives her kids carrots as a "Snack."

She laughs. "Oh really? stop dissing him I love lavender." "Whatever bells, whatever." I say giggling. "Also! When in the hell were you gonna tell me you and Jere were like official now!" She says. " It happened so fast and I wanted to wait until the day of the deb ball but you know he had to announce it to the whole beach." " Thats Jere for ya, did you guys like, hookup? I saw you come out of his room."

"Oh my god If one more person says that Im going to choke them out." "Im not even gonna say what just came to my mind." Belly says wide eyed shaking her head. "Okay you can't just say that and then not say it. She hesitates then says, "You want him to choke you out don't you?" She slowly looks up and smiles. "Belly Conklin you little kinky  freak! I say jumping on her. "Its the truth! I see the way you look at him."

"Belly please tell me what kind of fucking look that gives you the impression, I want Jeremiah Fisher to choke me out." I say genuinely concerned. " Gigi has it all the time!" She says laughing . "Woah woah woah, what did I just walk into?" I know exactly who it is too. Shoot me . "Well, Im gonna leave you to it." Belly says walking out and as she's about to leave turns around and winks at me. He sits down next to me on the bed and says, "So what was all that about Olls?"