Jealousy, Jealousy

!WARNING Mentions of cancer!

****

I wake up In Jeres arms and need to get up, but can't find it in me to break his grip on me. After 10 minutes his eyes flutter open, "Good morning angel." He says stretching. "New nickname huh?" I ask rubbing my eyes. "Its true your my angel." He leans in and plants a soft kiss on my lips.

"Are you excited for the ball tonight?" He asks. "Im nervous, what if I mess up the steps." You won't, just hold on to my arms and I won't let you mess up." He says finally getting out of bed. "I have a surprise for you." He says throwing off his shirt and putting on a new one. "Oh yeah what is it?" I say still sitting in his bed. "You'll see, you have to come with me and find out. " Alright, alright." I say hopping out of bed. " Here wear this." He says throwing me one of his hoodies.

"Thanks Jere." I take off my sleep shirt and am left in only my bra. I throw the hoodie over top of me and Its to big so the sleeves are droopy. I go to my room and put on jean shorts and meet Jere by the car.

Hes leaning against the hood of his car and grabs my hand and spins me. "You are the most gorgeous girl Ive ever seen Oliana Heart." He says kneeling down and kissing my hand. "You are prettiest boy Ive ever met Jeremiah Fisher." I say as I curtsy to him. I hop In his car and he starts the car and begins driving.

He hands me a white cord and says, " Play what you want gorgeous." I plug In my phone and his hand Is now resting on my thigh. I shuffle my playlist and "Gorgeous" by Taylor Swift comes on and I start singing at the top of my lungs at a red-light to Jere. "Ocean blue eyes, looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and dieeee."

I notice a older couple staring at us in the car next to us so I take Jere hand on my thigh and use It as a microphone looking right at them. " Your so gorgeous, I can't say anything to your face, cause look at your face." I say scrunching up Jeres cheeks still staring at them." I hate old people" I say giggling. "Hey! You're gonna be an old person to!"

He says looking at me. "Yeah but Im gonna be a fun old person! Not a bitchy grandma who ruins the vibe while people are jamming out in the car." I say smiling. " You mean we're gonna be fun old people." He says glancing at me. " yes my love, I mean we." We finally pull into a nail salon and Jere come around and opens my door. " Are you excited to get your nails done angel?" He asks holding my hand as we walk in. He seems so proud of his idea. " Yes Jere! Im so happy thank you!" I say, I wanted him to extra good about taking me here. He's so adorable.

"Make sure you Get a color that matches your dress." He says opening the door. He walks up to the lady at the desk and says, "One full set, and a pedicure please." He says very proud of his nail terms. "Wow Jere, I respect the dedication." I say giggling. I get my toes down first, I just get French tips. I love them. Then Im on to my nails, I get these super cute nails with little white flowers on them.

Nails down below<3