New job

Lestrade's eyes widened and he nodded.

"With what?" Greg said, wonder in his voice.
"I need you to go undercover."
"Undercover? Where, why?" Greg was confused. Why him? Why, Mycroft has the best detective as his brother.

Mycroft fixed his shirt and did a small shrug. "You are my best choice. I need someone like you." Greg's heart sped up, confusing the detective inspector even more. He couldn't help but check out the man in front of him.

"Like me?"
"Yes. I'll send information later. A man will stop by your house later, he'll drop off some clothes for you to wear."

With that, Mycroft left. Greg was speechless, and was busy watching the man leave. Why did Greg feel like this? He wasn't gay, was he? His wife had divorced him two years ago. Was he ready to fancy someone?

-LATER THAT EVENING-

As Mycroft had promised, a man came over with a fairly big box. The man left almost right away.

Greg opened the box, inside were very bright sets of clothes. Greg flinched in disgust at the clothes. Why such a flamboyant selection of clothes?

Greg jumped at the sound of his phone going off.

You may be wondering why I have given you such clothes. You will be working at an office, many of the men there are...gay. I'm suspecting that one of them are working against me, and is planning something bad. You will beginning tomorrow. Have fun. -MH

Well, tomorrow was going to be interesting.