Phone calls with John

"John?"
"Yes?"
"It's Greg."
"Ah! Hello! What can I help you with?"
"So... I might've gotten together with Mycroft."
Greg heard something from johns side of then line.
"Well...."
"I have a question."
"Shoot."
"How do you.... keep one entertained? I mean, you live with one of them."
"Well... uh...."
Greg bit his lip and paced around impatiently.
"Oh, I don't know. Just don't be 'boring' as Sherlock would say. You'd probably would have to figure out how to entertain him yourself. They aren't exactly the same. I mean, their are soommee ways to keep Sherlock entertained, but, that's my secret." John laughed after saying that. "what I mean is, they might be interesting in different things."
"Oh."
"Yeah, mate, sorry I couldn't help much."
"No, it's fine. Oi' how your relationship going?"
"Oh! With Sherlock?"
"Well, duh."
"Fine, great actually. I assume you have already found out that they are rather... handsy." Greg laughed and nodded before remembering that John couldn't see him.
"Well, yeah. well, I should go. Thanks for the advice, I'll repay you with a drink sometime."
"Sounds great, bye.
Sherlock- stop!"
-CALL ENDED-

Greg sighed and put his phone down, sitting on the couch.

Greg only hoped that he could keep the Holmes entertained enough to stay with him.