The date part:2

Greg and Mycroft had finished dinner and were heading to the last part of the date, the part that Mycroft had no idea about.
"Oh, come on, Gregory, why not tell me?"
"Because, Mycroft, it's a surprise."
Mycroft sighed and messed with his suit jacket. "Surprises are no fun."
"Too bad."
With that, the rest of the car ride was silent, Greg sneaking some looks at his handsome date.

SOMETIME LATER

"Were here." Greg said quietly, getting out of the car and opening Mycroft's door for him.

Greg unlocked the door to the little house and opened it up, walking inside.
"Well, gregory, this place is very lovely." Mycroft gushed, looking around. "Thank you, it's a family vacation home, you could say." Greg spoke as he placed a suitcase down.

When Greg stood back up and turned to look at Mycroft, he found he had already been staring at him, a faint blush on his cheeks. "Is everything okay?" Greg said quietly, feeling self conscious. Mycroft took a few steps towards Greg, leaving him pressed against the wall. "Oh, everything's wonderful." With that, Mycroft pressed his lips against Greg's, sending sparks throughout their bodies.

When they parted, breathing heavily, Greg looked into Mycroft's eyes, feeling something inside him he hadn't felt before. "Mycroft...." He breathed out, pulling Mycroft into another kiss, this one more passionate and suggestive.
Greg's hands were pressed against Mycroft's chest, occasionally moving downwards before moving back up.
They separated only for a moment before Greg placed his lips against Mycroft's neck, leaving little kisses and bites. Mycroft breathed out shakily, his arms wrapping around Greg.

This was going to be one long night.
And Greg wasn't going to regret anything.