The Date

Greg sighed, staring into the mirror and tying his tie. How did he get into this mess?

Greg had tricked himself into a 'date' with Mycroft.

A few minutes later Greg received a text.

'Waiting outside, hurry.-MH'

Greg slipped on his shoes and ran outside, excitement bubbling in his stomach. Why was he excited? No, Greg couldn't be excited for this small 'date'. He was NOT gay. But then again... NO!

"Hello, Gregory." Mycroft said, in his charming voice. "Mycroft." He mumbled, climbing into the car.
"Where are we going?"
"To a restaurant."
"What is this?"
Mycroft hesitated, slightly confused. After a minute his eyes lit and he held back a chuckle.
"Ah."
"What?"
"You mean, as a date? Is that what you want?"
"Well, no, I mean, yes, wait..." Greg stuttered out, confused by his own words. Mycroft chuckled and sat back, waiting to reach their destination.

After they had reached their destination and had sat, Mycroft had begun talking. "How has work been?" Greg was a bit taken a back by the sudden question, for they had been sitting in silence for quite a while. "Oh, uhm, good.... Although."
"Hm?"
"Why am I playing the part of a... Gay man?"
"Are you not?"
"Huh?"
"N-nothing." Mycroft stuttered, looking away. This disappointed Greg a bit, loving looking into Mycrofts eyes.

Greg was staring to question his sexuality.
Maybe he liked Mycroft.