Waking

Greg stared at the ceiling, not able to sleep. The sound of Mycroft's steady breathing as he slept relaxed Greg, reassuring him that none of what had happened earlier was a dream.
Greg sat up slightly, propping himself I'll with his elbows. His eyes traveled over to a sleeping Mycroft, looking as handsome as ever. Greg found it hard to believe he had actually managed to get a man like that on a date, much less his bed. Greg blushed at the thought, memories of earlier that evening filling his mind. He bit his lip and laid back down, facing Mycroft and taking in his beautiful features. He heard Mycroft exhale and whisper "Gregory.."
Greg blushed, figuring he was also dreaming of before.
Greg yawned as his eyes started closing, leading him into a deep sleep.

HOURS LATER

"Gregory..." He heard Mycroft sweet voice whisper, shaking Greg ever so slightly. "Mmhmp" Greg moaned, burning his face into the pillows.
Greg felt Mycroft hot breath on the back of his neck as he spoke, "I'm still naked." That woke Greg up. Greg sprung up, biting his lip.
Greg pouted, finding Mycroft already dressed and ready for the day.
"Knew that would work." The older Holmes mumbled, a smirk playing on his lips.
"Tease."
"You fell for it."
Greg rolled his eyes and got out of bed, slipping on some sweats and walking to the kitchen.
"How did you sleep?" Greg asked, sitting at the table with a cup of coffee in his hands.
"Amazing, Gregory, how about you?"
"It would've been easier of I wasn't so distracted by your beautiful face."
The Holmes blushed and looked away, playing it off.
"Ah." he mumbled, sitting down at the table as well.

Greg was going to have so much fun teasing Mycroft.