The dream

"Oh, I don't know.." The man said, leaning towards Lestrades ear. Greg blushed and looked into the mans eyes. "Don't know what?" He questioned, glancing down at the mans lips. The man smirks. "Where to go on our honeymoon." Greg blushed and pulled the mans lips to his own.

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP.

Greg was awoken by his alarm. He groaned and got up, shutting off the loud noise. When he had completely awoken he froze. His dream.. It was the oddest dream.

The worst of all...
The man was Mycroft.

Greg stared into the mirror as he buttoned up his shirt. Why had he dreamed of Mycroft? Why a honeymoon? Had he fancied the idea of marrying the man? He shook his head and turned, hoping to get the dream out of his head.

After grabbing his things and calling a cab, he was ready for work.

"Gregory." Mycroft said, nodding his head. Greg bit his lip, remembering the dream. "M-Mycroft." He said in return, silently shaming himself for stuttering. Mycroft smirked and stood up straight. "Let me show you to your new workplace."

When they had walked inside, Greg was slightly surprised. Most of the staff were men, and by their way of acting towards Lestrade, they were almost all.. gay.

Well...