[2]

Good Morning, Aviators

"Where the hell is Phantom?" Phoenix said as tapped her foot

"Where the hell is Phantom?" Phoenix said as tapped her foot. "Who is Phantom, where is he?' Hangman asked her. Phoenix chuckled a bit and said "Did I said that Phantom was a he, She will be here soon." Phoenix replied. Hangman and Payback looked at each other.

All the pilots stood up but before Cyclone and Warlock could speak, Phantom walked in quickly. "Phantom, nice of you to join us today." Cyclone said. "Cyclone, I would advise you not to chew my daughter out in front of these pilots as it's my fault for her being late." Phantom's Father said as he walked in the room and everyone looked back. Everyone eyes widened. "Admiral Flame, what pleasant surprised." Cyclone said as Warlock cleared his throat.

Hangman looked at Phoenix. "That's Iris from last night?" Hangman asked her and Phoenix nodded. "Who just happens to be the daughter of a legendary Admiral Flame?" Payback added and Phoenix nodded. "Damn she's a mystery, I'll give her that." Coyote said. Phoenix snickered as she watch the men being stunned after what they had discover about dear old Phantom.

As soon Rooster made eye contact with Phantom's Father, it hit him. Iris was the little girl sat beside him on the piano when they were kids. Flame looked at Rooster, He smiled and nodded as Rooster did the same. "Now explain yourself, while Phantom goes and stand in her place." Cyclone said as Phantom made her way to Phoenix. "You see, Phantom and I are close, we gotten even closer when her mother Marion passed away from leukemia when she was seven, so we made it a tradition to have breakfast, especially today, I lost track of time." Flame explained. "You can't always take the blame Admiral." Cyclone said. 'As I said it was my fault, besides I will take the blame for her until the day I die sir, it was fault and my daughter is a hell of a pilot and she's always on time." Her father spatted back. "Yeah well, we'll see about that." Cyclone muttered which caused her father to glare. "If that's all?" Cyclone said changing the subject quick. "Indeed, you pilots watch, Phantom is a hell of a pilot." Flame said hyping his daughter up as he walked out and  Phantom shook her head. "That's my father for you." Phantom muttered. "I have a lot of respect for him." Bob whispered to Phantom which caused her to smile.

"Anyways..." Warlock said. "Sorry." Phantom muttered to Warlock which he shook his head. "Don't worry about it." He muttered back to her. Warlock knew the young woman long enough to know her father was speaking the truth when it comes to her being on time.

Cyclone eyed the young woman while Phantom gave him a look. He shook his head and going to continue forward, Warlock began to speak. "Good morning. Welcome to your special training detachment, sit down." Following the Admiral's order and the aviators took their seat. "I am Admiral Bates, call sign Warlock. You are all Top Gun graduates, the best of the best but that was yesterday. The enemy's new fifth generation fighter jet levels the playing field. We no longer possess the technological advantage. Success depends on the man or woman in the box. Half of you will make the cut and only one of you will be named mission leader. The rest will attend to any reverse roles necessary." Warlock explained,