|1|

Baby Bradshaw is a girl

Iris sat at her vanity, while Mallory curled her hair and Claire sat on her bed. "I can't believe your going to be a mommy." Mallory said with a smile. Iris hummed happily, "A little one..." Iris said, a she looked at her growing bump. She smiled.

While this pregnancy was totally unplanned, Bradley and Iris were over the moon to be having a little one together.

Meanwhile, Davon sat on the porch then he stared at the pink rose that were bloomed still at the side of his porch, he smiled. "If I'm being honest Marion, your trying to tell me that we are expecting a grand daughter." Davon said with a smile. Gunther walked onto the porch, "Ready to go because I'm ready to see what my niece is having, I'm settling this debate with Hangman once and for all." Gunther said. "You made a bet with one of Iris's friends?" Davon questioned while Gunther nodded. "I don't think that was very wise." Davon said. "Oh yeah, we'll see whose wise when pink dust comes out." Gunther said with a smile, while Davon chuckled at his brother.

"You think baby bradshaw is a girl?" Davon questioned. "Hell yeah.." Gunther said. Davon chuckled. "Yeah another little girl to call you fossil like her mother does..." Davon said as he went into a giggling fit. "Now..."

...............

Iris looked around as everyone was arriving then she felt someone wrapped their arms around her but she knew who it was and instantly smiled. "My darling." Iris said as she looked at Bradley. "Everything alright?" Bradley asked. "Yeah, just feeling very anxious, our lives are going to be changing even more after today, we find out if we are buying pink or blue things, but to be fair, I will be buying things from all the colors of the rainbow." Iris said.

"I can't imagine anyone else, being the mother of my children, or being my the love of my life."  Bradley said, which made Iris smiled. She pressed her lips onto his. "Oh there's the happy parents to be." Mallory said. She hugged Bradley. "I'm so happy for you two, you both deserve it." Mallory said. "Maverick here?" Iris asked. "Yeah, he and Penny are chatting away with happy grandpa to be, also you two might want to stop flame..." Mallory said. "Why?" Iris and Bradley asked. "Because the fossil for heavens sake made a bet with Hangman and Coyote on the gender of your baby." Mallory said.

Iris shook her head. "Knowing him he bet hundred bucks." Iris said. "$200..." Mallory said. Iris's eyes widened. Her and Bradley looked at each other, then chuckled. "Only him." Iris said. Bradley grabbed her hand softly, then lead her to the guest.

"There's the parents to be." Natasha said as she pulled Iris into a hug. Iris smiled then looked at Pete. "Your mother would've been tickled to become a grandmother." Pete said. Iris smiled. Pete softly pulled her into a hug. "I miss her so much, especially on memories like this." Iris said. She pulled away then looked over at her father. "Dad..." Iris said as her eyes began to water. Davon pulled his daughter into a hug.

"You are wonderful daughter, you and Bradley are going to be wonderful parents." Davon said with a smile. Iris's eyes wondered to her uncle. "So Fossil, I heard you betting on the gender on your great niece or nephew." Iris said as she rose a brow at her uncle. 

"Correction, it's going to be great niece thank you very much."  Gunther said to his niece. "Oh your keen on baby bradshaw being a girl well Jake and I beg the differ." Javy said. "Young man, Iris is showing very similarities like her mother, when Marion was carrying Iris, so yes, I am very damn sure, plus when I get my $400, I am spoiling my great niece too." Gunther said which made everyone laugh.

Iris smiled, "I know that kid going to have some great genes thanks to the Sommers and Bradshaw bloodline." Gunther added. "So... whose ready to find out the gender?" Claire asked as Robert was holding onto her. "All of us..." Everyone called out. Mallory and Claire smiled at the couple. "Rooster and Phantom please follow us." Mallory and Claire said. Bradley and Iris smiled at each other and followed the duo.

Then Bradley and Iris was handed little cannons, while everyone was handed their cannons. "So Iris and Bradley, out of their cannons, pink or blue dust will be coming out theirs while pink or blue confetti will come out of yours." Mallory explained. Bradley looked over at his fiance', He leaned over. "I am happy with whatever we are having, just as long as their healthy." Bradley whispered. She smiled. "I couldn't agree more, my love." Iris whispered back with a smile.

"3"

"2"

"1"

Everyone triggered their cannons and pink smoke and confetti came out. Iris was jumping up and down, Bradley then picked her up and spun her around. "I KNEW IT!" Gunther exclaimed. 

..................

Iris and Bradley sat on their porch. Bradley chuckled as he looked to see his fiance' eating away some cake. "So...." Bradley said. Iris looked over, "We are having a little girl." Iris said with a smile. "I wish my parents were here." Bradley said, then looked at the ground. Iris put her plate down, got up and stood in front of him. 

Bradley lifted up her shirt, then kissed her form bump. "Hello Sweetheart, daddy's here. just so you know, Mommy and I cannot wait to meet you." Bradley said with a smile. "Your so precious." Iris said as she held Bradley's face.

"Your parents are with us, just like my mom. I would give anything to have here with us, but I do know this... Your parents and my mom... are keeping our daughter safe until she arrives." Iris said. Bradley smiled, She then pressed her lips onto his. "I can't wait to call you my wife." Bradley said as he pulled away. "We're lucky." Iris said as she looked down at her bump. 

"I can't wait to feel her little kicks." Iris admitted. "It's so crazy that we are calling her a her." Bradley said. "We'll be buying things now for sure." Iris said. "Don't act like you haven't been buying stuff already." Bradley said as he pulled her into his laugh, she giggled. They looked at the sun, Iris and Bradley smiled at each other, she kissed his cheek and they watched the sun set while Bradley and Iris's hand rest on her stomach, where their little girl was growing away.