Chap 2 - New world, new problem. (Part 1)

> Author note:

My friend wants me to repeat this.

Malay: "Don't read my story."
English: "It gonna have a comic anyway."
Japanese: "My English is crappy!"

Thinking: "/So in conclusion, do not read my story./"
Whispering: "(Also none of the above are my mother language so :v.)"
Storytelling: The reader gets out of this story and acts like never seen it.
Sound: *Kirk... krik...krik...*
Author comment: |But if you still like being spoiled then...|

|

|

|

|

|

• At Musutafu City_

   > ???: "/He's such a sad sack that even now that he's a senior, he still can't face reality./"

               "/Face the reality for what it is, kid./"

Before his eyes are the Sludge villain with big eyeballs and a big mouth with giant teeth, swirling.

   > ???: "/It's time you start thinking seriously about your future!!/"

The greenette hair with freckles stands at the back of a crowd, anxious and guilty wear on his face.

   > Midoriya: "/It's my fault!/"

   > Citizens: "Why are all heroes at a stand-still?"

                     "The guys got some middle schooler hostage."

   > Midoriya: "/All Might can't move!!/"

The sludge face keeps swelling and shrinking, shape-shifting, pulling someone in. Midoriya holds his mouth as he looks.

  > Midoriya: "/Somebody... Will come.../"

The heroes can only bitterly stay on the sidelines.

  > Midoriya: "/A hero... Will come.../"

The Sludge villain struggles, trying to put his mouth align with now shown a boy's head with yellow hair. Some explosions ignited in his hands as he fights to get out. Only to get weaker as time passed because of lack of oxygen as the Sludge slowly possessed him. The boy weaken then like a coincidence, his eyes turn to Midoriya.

Terrified. The green's eyes shot open. His legs suddenly move on their own as Midoriya uses all his speed to run up. The image of a bully with a powerful quirk, the one he always chasing after, now hopelessly struggling. He can't take it, to the point of going in recklessly, to All Might, the heroes and even himself's surprise.

   > Death Arms: "YOU IDIOT!! STOP RIGHT NOW!!"

The Sludge noticed the kid. Bakugo faintly voices after.

   > Sludge Monster: "That brat!"

   > Bakugo: "..Deku!?"

Deku runs up, he wasn't prepared at all. But idolizing heroes from all past years helps him quickly devise some tactics to get himself closer. The villain shapes his hand as he raises it to blow Deku with his hostage's quirk. Their voice said in sync.

   > Sludge/Bakugo: "I'll blow you to pieces."

But before it could do that, Deku quickly throw his school bag into the Sludge's eyes.

   > Sludge Monster: "Ugh!"

Midoriya avoids its hand, he reached for Bakugo and started digging into the Sludge, his mind went wild as he tries to get his friend out.