Chap 2 - New world, new problem. (Part 2)

> Author note:

My friend wants me to repeat this.

Malay: "Don't read my story."

English: "It gonna have a comic anyway."

Japanese: "My English is crappy!"

Thinking: "/Nephele is so lazy -_-)./"

Whispering: "(Also, none of the above is my mother language, so...:v)."

Storytelling: The reader gets out of this story and acts like never seen it.

Sound: *Kirk...krik...krik...*

Author comment: |But if you still like being spoiled, then...|

|

|

|

|

|

<In the last part>

Tsukauchi goes quiet as if thinking, changing his tone to a solemn one. He looks at BBB straight in the eyes as he takes out a picture from his coat pocket and shows BBB a figure, he asks.

   > Tsukauchi: "Boboiboy-kun,... tell me, have you seen this man?"

The picture shows no Japaruh but someone else... Then something clicked in BBB's head.

   > BBB: "That...!"

.

.

.

BBB was shocked. His stuttering is a hint for Tsukauchi that the boy knows him.

   > BBB: "That...that guy is..."

.

.

.

.

Suddenly, BBB makes an awkward smile.

   > BBB: "...no one I know of!"

Tsukauchi let his chin behind his palms grip each other, and now he can feel himself almost fall from the sudden answer. The cops who watch through the camera all sweat comically (ー_ー;)

But... he has to admit, he was surprised a little. The boy was being truthful to him the entire interrogation, yet...

This one is a lie.

He wondered why BBB lied. His expression suddenly changed, proving another piece yet to reveal in a real hard case he was dealing with. He wants to take it slowly, so the boy might give him the answer he needs.

   > Tsukauchi: "You know, I'm showing you this person because he has broken into a bank, but he only attacked a worker; he didn't take any money. However, the reporters said that the bank had lost money and the worker couldn't use his quirk anymore."

BBB was surprised; he quickly stood up, both hands slammed onto the table. He vehemently denied it.

   > BBB: "That's not true! He would never do that!!"

Tsukauchi is unexpected with his answer. But BBB did take his bait.

   > Tsukauchi: "So you did know him."

That BBB also now realizes it. He hesitated but firmly.

   > BBB: "..."

                 "I can assure you that he's a good person!"