Chap 4 - Our new reality. (Part 1)

| From now on I don't need to show the rules anymore 'cause you've got it, right?|

|

|

|

|

|

• On the way back to the Police Station...

Kanaye is driving with a bandage over his head, while the red bird and BBB sit in the back. The police's face shows slight irritation. It can be easily told, because what the police were doing is good, next, a bird came, did his job and took all the credit, also now he has to be a taxi driver. The said hero, in fact, seems to pay no mind, leaned back in his seat, crossed his hands in front of his chest, and glanced out the car window. Then, he looks at BBB, acts chill.

   > The birdman: "What a rough flight you've had...~"

He waits, yet his words go on deaf ears with the boy's unresponsive behavior. He sees BBB staring at him, but his mind is elsewhere. The guy just smiles. Heh, it's not like there wasn't anyone amazed by his appealing wings (his good-looking, actually). He then looks straightforward and says words that don't mean any self-centeredness.

   > The birdman: "Take your time to relax, kid."

BBB is still staring; he eyes at the bird's wings for a moment. A small thought pops in.

   > BBB: "/Wings, huh? This place surely has a lot of aliens./"

The red feather that helps him... He then back to the situation, confusing. So he asks. Storagebot's still clinging to BBB.

   > BBB: "Umm... Thank you for saving us, but..."

              "Who are you, mister?"

Unnoticed to him, the other's eyes open wider for a sec, surprised at BBB's question. But he quickly takes back his calmness as he closes his eyes.

   > The birdman: "You don't know,... eh?"

The man's position is unchanged, only taking a glance at BBB, a beam appears on his face. He says.

   > The birdman: "Then can you guess who I am?"

BBB received the question. He takes sometime to rack his brain like doing (his teacher's) mathematics.

   > BBB: "(Hmm,... He's kind of a birdman, so...)"

With all his knowledge, the boy says a forward answer, making the hero out of words.

   > BBB: "Yoouu're... Muriong people's distant relative?"

They can hear a snort in the front sit. The birdman sweats at the kid, who is nervous 'cause he knows he's wrong, yet he's still trying to reason.

   > Kanaye: "(Pft!)"

   > BBB: "Uhh...You're kind of an Avian, right?"

The birdman just repeats cause of odd.

   > The Birdman: "Avian...?"

Then, he chuckles.

   > The Birdman: "Kid, you're not joking, do you?"

BBB's uncleared of his behavior. But nether less, the man introduces himself.

   > Hawks [Hawks - Professional Hero]: "I'm Hawks. A man who's too fast for his own good."