Chap 3 - A bad way to restart. (Part 2)

> Author note:

My friend wants me to repeat this.

Malay: "Don't read my story."

English: "It gonna have a comic anyway."

Japanese: "My English is crappy!"

Thinking: "/Nephele is so lazy -_-)./"

Whispering: "(Also, none of the above is my mother language, so...:v)."

Storytelling: The reader gets out of this story and acts like never seen it.

Sound: *Kirk...krik...krik...*

Author comment: |But if you still like being spoiled, then...|

|

|

|

|

|

[Several minutes earlier...]

At another street quite far from the fight, Kanaye is driving Tsukauchi all over the place. The car turns left then right, slides 180, seemingly to lost term of direction. Knowing this is going to be no end, he turned to ask his partner.

   > Tsukauchi: "Hey, do you know where you're driving?"

Kanaye was sweating, trying to focus on the way.

   > Kanaye: "I'm trying! But he's flying too fast, and heading nowhere!"

Tsukauchi sees no point of continue to chase, he stops Kanaye, making the other displease.

   > Tsukauchi: "Stop chasing them, we won't catch up!"

The car stops beside the pavement, the inertia makes them bend forward a little. The red one turns around, feels conflicted.

   > Kanaye: "So you saying we have to 'wait' until the heroes 'bring' him to us??"

The detective sighed. He closes his eyes as he looks down at his knees, thinking. This is the part when it gets annoying. Kanaye's good for his skill, but his grudge against heroes and his eagerness to catch a criminal sometimes do not work out well.

Tsukauchi looks up to the other, as he thought out a reason.

   > Tsukauchi: "No, but I suggest we watch his movement. Wait for a chance to catch him. Maybe that kid knows we're watching him."

Kanaye stops a few seconds before he responds. Though, there is a thing he disagreed with.

   > Kanaye: "... Fine, we'll keep an eye on him. Though, it's not the kid knowing we're watching..."

Tsukauchi looks at Kanaye's eyes. They are staring at the air. But to Kanaye, he can see the boy is happily playing with water and branches. He said as if he were impressed.

   > Kanaye: "That's just from his skill..."

The other cop takes note of that. He stares in the air, too. Now least to worry about rough driving, he uses this time to analyze the runaway's behavior.

   > Tsukauchi: "/Boboiboy was chasing Japaro and finds Storagebot to be with him. The way he said showing that he met that bot for the first time. But.../"

                          "/...Why would he go so far as to accept being chased by heroes just to protect a strange robot? Is it because the robot has something powerful that makes the boy wants to keep it for himself?/"