Extra 3: Bakugou what?

|The P.O.V is changing between Boboiboy and Midoriya rapidly.|

|
|
|

[After the Commissions leave the Police Station_]

BBB questions.

> BBB: "Huh? The blonde hair kid?"

> Tsukauchi: "Yes, he's in the hospital right now."

__

Midoriya shocked.

> Midoriya: "What!? Kacchan is in the hospital?!"

All Might answers as Midoriya skaking in shocked and worries.

> All Might: "That's right. Young Kac- I mean young Bakugou seemingly got a semi-serious ice-burn."

                        "But unfortunately, the boy used his quirk to get out of the iceberg, adding burn to his ice one."

__

BBB starts to get reckless. He's anxious.

> BBB: "I saw he was only a little red back then! Oh no... What've I done!?"

__

Midoriya also start to blame himself.

> Midoriya: "/I was so focus on disappoint at myself, I don't even notice how Kacchan was!/"

                       "All Might! Which is hospital he in?!"

__

BBB hastens.

> BBB: "I have to go to check him!!"

> Storagebot: "!"

He's about to run but Tsukauchi stopped him first.

> Tsukauchi: "Don't worry. He's fine, now. Thanks to his quirk, his skin can handle burns to some degree."

BBB yet still feel relieved, he said.

> BBB: "But..! I'm still worry! It's my fault that he's hurt!"

Tsukauchi replies. BBB sweats the end of it.

> Tsukauchi: "If you worry about him then you shouldn't come."

                          "He said something about 'you want to suffocate me?!' and 'I'll kill him!!'. It's best if he doesn't open his bandage up."

__

Midoriya thought was broke when he suddenly hears a ring. He opens his phone and surprised to see it's Kacchan. He quickly picks it up.

> Midoriya: "Kacchan! Are you-"

He suddenly hears booming voice from the other head.

> Bakugou: "YOU SH*TTY DAMN NERD!! I never asked to be saved! Neither you could save me, you hear!? I did it all alone!"

It appears that Bakugou got bandaged on the whole body except his face as he yell at the phone (or the nurse who holding it for him) with his utmost loud voice possible.

> Bakugou: "I don't need a FILTHY, QUIRKLESS, LITTLE WEAKLING LIKE YOU look down on me!! You think I owe you some kinda favor!? Don't you dare f*cking look down on me!!"

The greenish got a little sheepish from the call, but still care for his friend.

> Midoriya: "Kac-...?"

> Phone: *Beep!!*

Midoriya shudders of the sudden hang up. He just look at his phone and sigh. All Might sweats on the whole thing.

> All Might: "Quite an enthusiasm friend you have."

                       "Anyway, the main reason I came here is to thank you..."

__

BBB relaxed his body a bit.

> BBB: "...Haizz...Still I should say sorry to him."

Nezu walks behind BBB saying.

> Nezu: "Well, you might have a chance to apologize once you enter U.A. It's seemed that this kid has a desire to apply in U.A like you!"

               "So keep the words to yourself and deliver it to him once you succeeded your entrance!"

Storagebot flies closer to the kid. BBB looks at him smiling and nods.

> BBB: "Um! Yes, sir!"