Little Sister

"Sis! Welcome back!" A cute, petite girl jumped out of the crowd and jumped on Yunqing.

"Juanjuan! Aren't you suppose to be in school right now? What are you doing here?" Hou Liwei asked, his surprise evident. 

Hou Lijuan pouted and then responded, "I knew big sister was coming today so I left school early." 

From her name, you could see that Hou Lijuan was loved greatly, and her name also matched her features. Even though she looked like her mom, Long Yintai who was known for her sharp features, this little girl looked cute and soft. When she looked at Liu Yunqing her eyes were filled with admiration.

Since spending a year alone with Yunqing in the countryside, she was very attached to her. The reason was that Yunqing made her very fashionable and even turned her into the school's flower. Hou Lijuan was not very fashionable and her fashion taste was quite questionable, so when she came to stay with Yunqing, Yunqing took her as her first fashion challenge in this world.

She sat her down and taught her about fashion, and makeup. She thought about which type of clothes looked good on her, and what type of makeup fitted her. At first, Hou Lijuan felt offended, but after she took Yunqing's advice, her beauty became more emphasized. She started admiring Yunqing and became willing to accept her as her sister. Yunqing also like this little girl as it reminded her of her past client when she was a bodyguard. She doted on her and always bought the best of the best for her little sister and over a period of one year she came to truly accept this girl as her sister.

When Hou Lijuan went back to the capital she followed her big sister's advice and people started admiring her sense of style, she also asked Yunqing for advice from time to time. Over a period of one year, she had her own sense of style with the guide of Yunqing and became the school flower. She went to the most prestigious high school and the last school flower at her school was Yunqing, so this was a huge feat, at that time the news of the engagement had yet to be revealed so no one knew they were stepsisters. 

Hou Liwei deliberately hid the fact that Yunqing was coming today from Hou Lijuan because he knew that she wouldn't hesitate to ditch school to come to see her sister. He didn't have a problem with her missing one day but she already missed a year of school and only went online, plus her grades weren't that good so he was worried about his daughter's future. But he underestimated her intelligence because either way she still found out. Hou Liwei looked at her pouting lips and his heart soften, but he still wanted to scold her.

Seeing her fiancee's intention, Liang Jingyu hurried and coaxed Hou Liwei to save Hou Lijuan from the scolding, "I'm pretty sure Juanjuan did her school work before she came here, plus it's only one day so it'll be fine honey."

"Mom's right dad, I'm sure Juanjuan will be fine," Lui Yunqing also coaxed. Under the coaxing of both Liu Yunqing and Liang Jingyu had no choice but to give up on his scolding. Seeing that her father calmed down, Hou Lijuan muttered a 'thanks mom' under her breath as she winked at her big sister.

"Sister, are you staying?" Hou Lijuan asked, her voice full of longing.

"Of course I am! I am starting college this year so I need to be present," Liu Yunqing explained to her. The college she was going to was the most prestigious one and you have to be in person for at least two years to be able to take online courses. So she had to come back and stay.

"Yes! Mom! Dad! Let's go celebrate! This is good news," Hou Lijuan turned her sparkling eyes toward Hou Liwei and Liang Jingyu, which made both of them chuckle.

"Okay, let's go. We'll go to Juanjuan's favorite restaurant and then we'll go to Qingqing's favorite shopping mall." Liang Jingyu announced as she patted both of the girls on the head.

"Grandma, are you going too?" Liu Yunqing turned around to ask.

"No Grandma will go back home, I am too tired to spend hours at the mall," While saying that she side-eyes Yunqing. Yunqing couldn't help but touch her nose at the shade her grandma was throwing at her.

"Ok then grandma, we'll see you at home," Yunqing said as she turned around and made her way to her mom's car.

"Bye, grandma!" Li Juanjuan said as she waved her hand excitedly. She liked this grandma the most. Unlike her real grandma, Grandma Liu was the one who cared about her the most.

"Bye-bye Juanjuan have fun," Grandma Liu was also quite fond of Hou Lijuan.

With that, the family of four made their way to the car, oblivious to the fact that there were still many people behind them. They were all shocked about the family interaction. It seemed like Yunqing was really doing well without her father or fiancee.

Liu Jaoling saw how Yunqing was calling another person dad so affectionately and felt irked. He remembered how his daughter use to always trail behind him, but it seemed like now she no longer cared for him. Liu Yaoyan and her mother were even more surprised by this. The mother and daughter were relying on the fact that Liu Yunqing would do anything to get her father's love to ruin her.

Liu Yaoyan looked at her mother, a look of nervousness on her face. Lui Yaoyan's mother, Fan Meili was also quite nervous. She had never thought that handling an ex-wife and daughter to be this hard. Seducing and getting pregnant with Liu Jaoling's children wasn't hard, but removing traces of his family was.

She thought like any wife that Liang Jingyu would feel devasted to know that her husband was cheating so she purposely leaked the news about their relationship but to her surprise, Liu Jaoling came to her house the next day with a swollen face saying that he was not allowed back home. If that wasn't enough, instead of becoming an abandoned wife, Liang Jingyu became the belle of high society and her daughter became the official heiress.

Even after she married Liu Jaoling she could not outlive her shadow of being a mistress. It was only recently that she started being at peace because her daughter was rising in terms of social status. With Liu Yunqing gone, her daughter became the new school belle, plus she was in a relationship with Alexander Wang so the rumors of her being an illegitimate child started to die down and people started thinking of her as a rightful miss of the Liu Family, but now it seems like all of these are going to go down the drain. They need to prepare something and fast. 

Hello, Lovelies here's an update!

Question Of The Day.

 What is your favorite emoji?