Lunch

As Yunqing and her friend were eating lunch, the school forum was updated with many things. The number one trending topic was the fact that Yunqing might really be over Alexander Wang. The second was how knowledgeable Yunqing really was with fashion, and the third one was how close Yunqing was to Hao Weisheng. 

As they were eating with each other, Hao Weisheng and Yunqing earned many glances for their behavior towards each other. Hao Weisheng would put food on Yunqing's plates telling her how this was her favorite, while Yunqing would just bring up a random joke or memory that would just make them laugh like crazy. Even their close friends who were sitting at the table with them would give them the side eye from time to time seeing how close they were with each other.

"Let's take a group picture guys," Yunqing said as she took out her phone.

"You are obsessed with taking pictures," Yin Jiayi commented as he took out a mirror to check his face out.

"Okay and? Just pose!" Yunqing responded as she started taking the picture. For the rest of lunch, they took pictures and decided which ones were the best before posting them on Weibo with the caption, [In squad we trust.]

After lunch was over it was time for class, and this time Yunqing and Weisheng had the same class. They both majored and business and luckily had the class at the same time. After throwing away their scrap the group of friends walked the hallways together until they got to their classes, and eventually, only Yunqing and Weisheng were left.

When they finally arrived at their class and walked in, many people turned back to look at them. Yunqing of course didn't mind this and looked around to see if there was any available seat. There were many available seats but one of the chairs of that seat was already taken leaving only one chair she wanted to seat with Hao Weisheng so she continued to look around until her eyes finally landed on one empty seat, where both chairs were available, but unfortunately, the ones seating behind them would be Alexander Wang and Yaoyan. Weisheng also saw this and turned to look at Yunqing.

"Do you mind?" Yunqing asked.

"Not really, as long they mind their own business I am cool with it," Weisheng responded as he looked at Yunqing.

"Ok then let's go seat," Yuning replied as she made her way to the seat. Weisheng followed Yunqing and went to their seat. The class hadn't started yet and they were a couple of minutes early so they had time to chat.

"Baobei, do you wanna hang out this Saturday?" Yunqing asked as she scrolled through her phone.

"Sure, where do you want to go?" Weisheng agreed before asking.

"We can go watch a movie or have a picnic," Yunqing offered.

"Or we do both," Weisheng said as he subtly looked at Yunqing.

"Greedy, aren't we?" Yunqing teased.

Their conversation was enough to be heard by both Alexander Wang and Yaoyan. Alexander felt a little weird seeing her be so affectionate with another man. He was used to her always coming to him and making a fuss even after she said that she was moved on but this time it seemed like she really moved on. Their tone and how familiar they were to each other that they are dating each other. 

Yaoyan on the other hand felt panicked. This meant that she needed to make more progress in her plans. She had taken Alexander Wang away from Yunqing and if Yunqing still loved Alexander Wang then her love for Alexander Wang might ruin her future but now that she has found a man that was on par with Alexander Wang. She also felt jealous. It felt like the whole world was trying to protect Yunqing. No matter how much she plotted against her from the beginning until currently it never worked. Yunqing was legitimate and had both families to back her up. She also had very good resources that would help her with her future and job. Yunqing lost a man but was able to replace him with that was just good with barely any effort. How could somebody be this lucky?