All Nighter

After getting her inspiration, as soon as Yunqing got home she took out her notebook and began to sketch. She wanted a design that would represent brand new, a design that practically shouted 'This is the new me'. She did not waste any time and just sketched away. The more she sketched, the more inspiration she got. She felt like she was alive. This was the first sketch that she poured so much emotion on too. She felt like she was no longer held back by the stack of the past. By the time she finished, the sky had already darkened. When she looked at the time she saw that it was eight o'clock.

She went downstairs to get a cup of coffee with six expresso shots because she probably would not sleep at all tonight. She then took a small basket and filled it with water and snacks and then made her way to her room. After returning to her room, she took her phone and saw that she had a missed call from Hao Weisheng.

{Baobei, I can't talk right now}

{That's okay Qingqing, I know you probably are busy with your project, but make sure to eat and stay hydrated}

{I will, thank you for the reminder}

{Then, have a good night}

{You too}

After talking on the phone for a bit, Yunqing then put the phone down and went to the store room. Since she was very into fashion and designing her mom had made her a personal storage room with all kinds of clothes, beads, lace, etc... needed for designing. After grabbing the stuff necessary needed from the storm room, she made her way to her room and started putting her design together.

Her design was a mix of simple and complicated. She could finish the body of the dress in about three hours, but the actual designs on the dress would take a good four hours. So she was not going to bed or touching the bed tonight. But it's not like she was not used to this, she was used to this all the time in her last life, but it was just that this body might not be able to take it, and that's why she had to take so much caffeine, so she was sure that she would last till tomorrow

As the moon shone brightly, the light off of the villa all went out except for one. The light never went out, and once in a while you could see a silhouette moving there in there, and the movements lasted until the sun rose.

When Liang Jinyu entered Yunqing's room the next morning, her heart ached to see her daughter's face. Though her eyebags were not very noticeable the haggardness on her face was. If anybody saw her they would doubt that she was a pampered daughter of a rich family.

"Qingqing, how about I take your project to school and you get some rest?" Liang Jingyu kindly suggested. It was currently five thirty in the morning, and  Liang Jingyu didn't think that her daughter could hold on any longer.

"No Mom, I'll sleep for an hour and then I'll wake up to go to school. I might come back home during lunch though," Yunqing said before she collapsed in the bed. She really needed some rest right now.

"Okay, then I'll have somebody wake you up in an hour," Liang Jingyu responded gently. She knew her daughter was hard-headed so there was no need to bicker.

"Thanks, Mom," Yunqing mumbled into the pillow as she drifted to sleep.

Liang Jingyu wasn't soft-hearted, and after exactly an hour she sent somebody to wake up Yunqing. Yunqing grumble and wanted to sleep more, but in the end, she woke up and went to prepare herself and do her makeup. Her makeup today was a little simple and was just a glittery highlighted look, while she also sprayed her hair to give a soft glowy ethereal look, that would match her dress. After she finished doing her makeup and hair she went downstairs.

"Jiejie! It seems like every day you trend on Weibo!"Lijuan teased as soon as Yunqing was coming down the stairs.

"What happened now?" Yunqing asked curiously.

"This time it was for a good cause though. Somebody recorded your interaction with the little boy you helped and it went viral on Weibo," Lijuan said as she stuffed herself with pancakes.

"The comments are mostly positive so you don't have to worry," Liang Jingyu said as she passed Yunqing a plate of pancakes.

"That's good," Yunqing remarked before she started eating.

After breakfast, Hou Liwei and Liang Jingyu made their way to work while Yunqing and Lijuan made their way to school. While driving, Lijuan took a picture of Yunqing and posted it with the caption, 'How can she pull an allnighter and still look better than me'. Since it was a sneaky shot, Yunqing's face was kind of blurry but her beauty did not diminish one bit. 

"Lijuan, what are you dazed for? We're at your school," Yunqing reminded.

"Ah, thank you jiejie!" Lijuan thanked before she walked into her school. Yunqing shook her head gently with a dotting smile on her face before she made her way to the university. After parking, her car she made her way into the school.

Though most kids are still dressed up today, a few students could be seen with hoodies and sweatpants, just like Yuqing. It could be seen that all the fashion students went through a similar struggle as her. Like most of the fashion students, her makeup was done but her clothes were all very casual, and even makeup couldn't really hide her or the other's haggardness. As they made their way to class, Yunqing and the other students all gave each other a look of understanding and they started laughing at each other's haggard faces. 

Question of the day.

Who's your fave Wattpad author?