School

She wore a white hear shapes crop top with a white mini skirt. She put her hair in a slick back ponytail, curled the end, and put a white bow on. When she finished dressing it was seven-fifteen. She made her way downstairs, to eat breakfast. 

"Wow! Jiejie looks so pretty!" Juanjuan said, her eyes sparkling.

"Juanjuan looks cute today too," Yunqing said as she patted her head and sat down.

"Aunt Fang made some chicken porridge, let's eat." Liang Jingyu instructed as she put some porridge in Juanjuan's and Yunqing's bowls.

"Honey, you're playing favorites! What about me?" Hou Liwei whined, making Yunqing and Juanjuan laugh.

"Okay here's some for you too," Liang Jingyun chuckled as she poured some porridge for Hou Liwei too. At around seven forty-five the family finished their breakfast and headed out. Hou Liwei went to his company, and Liang Jinyu went to hers. Since both Yunqing and Juanjuan were going in the same way Yunqing offered to drop her off.  Juanjuan's school was on the other side of Yunqing's university so Yunqing went inside her school to park for a moment.

"Juanjuan let's take a picture," Yunqing said exited.

"Sure!" Juajuan complied. The two sisters stood side by side and took some pictures. After taking the picture she uploaded them with the caption "The only person who is allowed to get on my nerves and get away with it."

"Okay, I am going now have a nice day at school," Yunqing said as she kissed Juanjuan's forehead.

"Stop treating me like a baby," Juanjuan whined as she wiped the place where Yunqing kissed as she blushed.

"You are a baby to me," Yunqing responded. "Did you take the card dad left you this morning?" Yunqing asked.

"OMG! I forgot! What am I going to eat?" Juanjuan screamed as she panicked.

"Anf you say you're not a baby," Yunqing tsked. "Here I'll wire you 20,000 yuan to you. Text me if you need more," Yunqing said as he pulled out her phone to wire the money.

"Thank you jiejie! You're the best!" Juajuan exclaimed as she kissed Yunqing's cheek.

"Shameless! Now you want to kiss me," Yunqing jokingly criticized making Juajuan laugh. The two sisters were so caught up in their own world that they didn't notice the students looking at them. 

"I have to get to school now Juanjaun it's already eight," Yunqing said as she made her way to the car.

"Okay, have a great day at school!" Juanjuan responded as she made her way to the school's building.

"You too," Yunqing replied as she started the car.

It only took Yunqing about two minutes to get to her school campus and park. Her car was a little eye-catching among all the sports cars in the parking since the white tesla she was driving was a limited edition. 

Many students were waiting for Yunqing to arrive knowing that she would be going to this college now. Plus they heard that she had had a major change. Some knew about her change and wanted to catch a glimpse while some didn't and wanted to ridicule her. While the crowd kept murmuring about what Yunqing looked like. Weisheng made his way through them and headed towards the car.

As she was walking, Yunqing made her way out of the car. Her white slender legs look perfect. Today she wasn't wearing heels but boots which surprised Weisheng. As soon as Yunqing's whole body was out the crowd went into a frenzy. They were surprised to see such a beautiful person.

Her black hair which was neatly tied into a pony was as softly flowing as the quill and ink of a poet. Her pale complexion was married to that of tan one which fitted her. Her red lips were like red roses on snow, compared to her skin. Her whole self was glowing, pulling those who were looking into a trance.