Chapter 10 : Cut

ELIAS'S POV

Some old alliances and businesses dealers of mine came to talk to me. Of course everyone wants to talk to me, not only because I have the most powerful businesses and Mafia, but also because I've been away for 3 years.

I cant tell Amara or any Muslim that I have a mafia. Everyone would get a bad image. It's true though, before becoming Muslim, I was brutal. I did haram money, had clubs, one night stands. Wallah I'm embarrassed. The reason my mafia is so big is because it's passed down from my grandpa. He worked his entire life to get to the top, and of course none of this will help him in the grave. But I'm trying to improve. I'm trying to shut down any haram in the Mafia even if it causes me loss, I still have my businesses that can easily keep my fine.

Before Amara, I barely slept, and was barely at home. I was in the office for hours, I went on month long trips to my other locations and warehouses, I went to go attack threats. I've recently put all the work on my man Mattias , he knows everything mafia very well. Since I'm the one who married Amara, I need to be there as a proper husband to her. Little does she know, that it's very rare for me.

Back to the party, I wouldn't want these disgusting men to stare at my wife, so as much as I hate it, I let her go to the snack table. Looking at her every now and then as she spoke with a girl. It's fine because it's only a girl, no one else dares to go near her.

I get distracted, and realize I haven't looked towards Mari in a bit, when I look back, she's gone. "Excuse me gentlemen." I say to the many men around me, so I can go find whats mine.

"But Sir-."

"I don't care. Shut up and let me find my wife." I say loudly, causing people to turn around. As they should, so anyone can let me know where Amara is. I frantically look through people.

Many people try to interrupt me to speak with me, but I don't care. Nothing on this earth matters unless Amara is by my side. I pull out my walky-talky. "All security keep an eye on everyone, and every car. Amara is missing, over." I state.

One of my security guards is already talking to the girl Amara talked to last. My walky talky beeps, "Sir, the girl has no idea of Amara's whereabouts, she said she went to the bathroom."

I run to the bathroom, throwing open the door, it's empty.

I realize there's a hallway outside the bathroom, one side to the party, and one side to...the back exit. "I want security at the back entrance now, over."

"Sir we checked all the cars." One of my guards come up to me.

"Well look harder. I want guards checking everyone at the entrance now."

"Party's Over!" I yell.

Some people look towards me while others whisper. I take out my gun to the air and shoot. Suddenly everyone yells trying to exit. That's more like it.

I go up to the bar tender. "Who has access to the cameras."

"I can go get my manager." He brings another guy.

"Oh Sir Elias, I can definitely show you the cameras, follow me." The manager is someone I know from my past.

Ya Allah, you are the all powerful, please protect Amara and help me save her.

He unlocks a room with cameras everywhere. "Go to 10 minutes ago, speed it up."

"Yes sir."

We watch some footage, and that's when I spot her, coming out of the bathroom. "There, there she is."

My heart shatters as I see two disgusting men holding a bag, going up behind my innocent Amara, and ...putting it around her as she faints. It's my fault, I should've known I had enemies, I should've kept her by my side.