Why so tense Angelo?

"I still can't believe you're brother is so hot" Daisy said again "Now that I think of it he looks a lot like you"

"Is that...supposed to be a compliment" I say

"Hell yeah have you seen him he is stunning" her face started turning a light shade of red

"You're blushing" I say to her

"Omg am I?" she said looking embarrassed. I took out my timetable from my pocket but Daisy snatched it away.

"Hey! What was that for?"
She didn't say anything but I saw her eyes scanning the paper.

"Dang it" she said throwing my timetable on the floor. I stared in shock.

"My poor timetable". She gave me a cold stare.

"We have almost no classes together" she yelled "Well apart from like two and obviously training but we all do that together" she then added.

"I'm sure it will be fine I know where to go Nick showed me round yesterday"

"No this is not fine, I'm complaining to the school" she said. I laughed at her stupid comment.

"Shit I'm late, I'll see you at training" she yelled while running away. And now I'm bored. I saw Greyson sitting with a crowd of good looking guys who I assumed were the popular group because of their football jerseys. They seemed to be leaving though so I took this as an opportunity to walk up to him.

"What on earth do you think you're wearing you may as well walk through the school naked" I said giving him an intense stare.

"Well the girls don't seem to mind" he said smirking. "You're an ass" I said looking at him disgusted.

"Is the name calling really necessary I don't see how the way I choose to dress affects you" he says glaring back at me

"It affects me because you have my friends drooling over you every freaking time you walk past" I was yelling now

"Well tell your friends I'm 18" he said looking really annoyed now

"You know you're really asking for it when you dress like that. You must be desperate for sex" I looked at him trying to avoid eye contact

He looked utterly unfazed

"Unless you've already done it!" I gasp

"I don't see how my sex life affects you"

"You're right it doesn't that's why I'm leaving" I turned around and ran off. I can't believe I got such an ass for a brother. What time does my lesson start anyway.

"Holy shit I'm late" I bolted as fast as I could through the hallways until I hit a hard chest and fell back, dropping all my stuff. I looked up and saw a boy.

A gorgeous boy might I add.

He was the most attractive boy I had ever seen.

He had light green eyes and beautiful tanned skin, which complimented his brown messy hair and sharp jawline. You could even see his muscles through his t shirt.

He really was beautiful, but why did he seem to familiar?

Wait what the hell am I saying?

He must have seen me staring as I saw a smirk forming as he looked down at me.

"Can you watch where you're going" I said angrily picking up my stuff. I looked at the time "Shit I'm so late thanks a lot"

"Last time I checked you're the one that ran into me" a deep voice calls from above me. I could tell he was one of those arrogant guys who's ego is too big for their body.