Liar

When we arrived in the training room, everyone was already there.
Of course we were late.

I blame Raven.

She kept refusing to come so I had to drag her out.

Literally.

"This, is the training room" Maya says with a wide smile, pointing to the huge room.

She didn't reply, and instead walked away from us

"Ok bye!" Maya said before turning to us "I don't mean to be rude but what the actual flamingo"

"Flamingo?" I narrow my eyes

"Yeah well I don't want to swear" she says looking around, seeing if anyone heard her.

"Honestly I don't know how you do it" Daisy shakes her head "It's become a habit that I can't seem to rid myself of"

"Girls!" we hear our trainer yell, making us all flinch a bit "You're late, and you are wasting my time so get over here!" he roars and Maya instantly walks over and pleads to us to come with her.

I roll my eyes and follow after Daisy.

"Today you will each be pairing up with someone of my choice and doing a short duel" I see a slight smirk on his face "I will read out the names and you will swap pairs 3 times" he takes out a piece of paper from his pocket and begins to read out the names.
"This should be interesting" he says quietly but I heard it.

"Sam and Charlotte"
"Oliver and Ruby"
"Andrew and Tyler"

"Seriously? You're pairing me with him?" I turn over to find Andrew looking scared for his life "He's going to kill me! I'm too young to die" he mutters

"Shut up Scott, this is not up for discussion" he scowls back and Andrew scoffs

"Maya and..." he pauses and looks around "Seeing as Sam isn't here, you can partner up with Charlotte"

Maya crosses her arms in disapproval "Kill me now"

"Daisy and Elliot"
"Rose and...oh Raven let's see how good you are against Rose"

He's right, this would be interesting.

_________________

"Have you done this before?" I ask her

"I was never taught, but I've always wanted to" she says and rolls her eyes "Just my luck being partnered up with you"

"What's wrong with me?" I ask genuinely confused.

I mean lot's of people don't like me, but she didn't even know me.

"Don't take it personally, I don't like anyone" she says honestly

"So that's why you act like such a bitch all the time" I gasp in understanding. "I don't like lot's of people too, but I'm not a raging bitch all the time"

She scoffs "Who are you to judge me? you have the temper management of a raging bull"

Should I be offended?

"At least you're actually talking, that's improvement" I say

"I prefer to not talk to you"

"Fine by me, but I should tell you your stance is wrong" I tell her "Position your legs further apart and avoid any distractions, don't fiddle" I point to her hands that wouldn't stop fiddling"

"focus on your opponent" I tell her "This should be a duel but seeing as you know absolutely nothing I suppose I could teach you"

"I don't need your help." She says quickly