Opening up

Thank you sooooo much for nearly 900 views on this story, that is crazy!!
Anyways enjoy this chapter!

I ran through halls and ran past classes and of course I know there are people watching me, but I really didn't care what they thought.I ran until I stopped next to a grand piano, my legs seemed to have dragged me here. I walked towards it and sat down on the seat. My tears had almost fully dried now, the truth is I didn't run off crying because I was upset, i was just angry, really angry. At Tyler and at everyone who laughed at his comment.

I hated the thought of having to be compared to my father really hurt me. they might not have known who my real father is, but that gives them no right to say anything about it anyway! I really couldn't believe Tyler, I knew he wasn't a good person, and I knew he was cruel and careless but I didn't think he would say something like this.

I need to stop crying over everything that involves my father, I need to become more like Greyson, I need to become emotionless. It hurts too much to care, and I can't afford to hurt, I need to suck it up and face the fact that it's all in the past now.

Even this stupid deal that seemed like a threat, I've been worrying too much about that too. after a minute of thinking I finally decided to play. I started playing one of the songs Greyson taught me years ago. It was made our favourite composer. Somehow I still remembered it, my fingers moved across the piano so naturally and easily as if they had been waiting to play for so long. I continued playing the song until I heard a deep voice say something from behind me. "Rose are you okay?" I heard someone say, for some reason I secretly hoped it would be Tyler, but then again I wouldn't want to see him anyway.

Of course it wasn't him, instead I saw a pair of eyes similar to mine fixed on me. Staring at me worriedly. It was Greyson. I touched my face to make sure my tears had dried, they had.

"You ran past my class, what happened? Are you okay?" he kept bombarding me with questions that I wasn't sure I wanted to answer. "I'm fine I just wanted to get out my class for a bit" I say

"Your eyes are all puffy, have you been crying?" he looked really serious now

"I don't know what you mean' I say hesitantly

"Rose, please just tell me what happened. Now." he wasn't even trying to hide his anger.

"Aren't you supposed to be like...emotionless or something?" I ask him

"Not when it comes to my family" he says "Now tell me why the hell you were crying"

I paused for a second before finally opening my mouth to answer "Its just some people in my class saying I must be just like my father" I stopped to see his confused face then quickly added "I don't mean our real father, everyone thinks I'm Chris Angelo's daughter, and apparently the Angelo's were traitors"

"They just have no idea what they're saying" I say finally

"Those little fu-" he began to say before I interrupted him

"It's not like they knew.It just made me angry that's all. Please don't do anything" I try to calm him down

"I'm not going to if you tell me not to, but if they say anything like that one more time I swear I-" I interrupted him again

"I can handle myself"

'I know you can" he said moving closer to me and the piano

"What were you playing?" he asks me

"Chopin" I say

"My favourite" he says with a smirk "Can you play it for me?"

I start to play and once again got lost in the music, this song in particular is beautiful. Music really allows me to let loose and just forget about everything bad in my life.