Backstory

Disclaimer: All Hazbin Hotel characters have the appearance, surnames and voice actors of the pilot, the Helluva Boss characters have the appearance, surnames and voice actors from Helluva Boss S1:E1-Present and Peter Parker/Spider-Man is casted as Andrew Garfield, Flash is Chris Zylka (The Amazing Spider-Man 2012) and Carnage/ Cletus is Woody Harrelson (Venom: Let There Be Carnage 2021).

Angelic means Angel that looks human and when they go to hell to experience earth again they sort of go back to being a human since their wings will dissappear (in this fanfic the halo above the angels heads don't exist)

This fanfic takes alot of inspiration from the blockbuster 2012 film The Amazing Spider-Man so this fanfic will technically be the film with all the elements of it like the suit, Oscorp Tower and more but I put my own ideas into it like a different villian, different relationships and an entirely different universe

this fanfiction is rated PG-13 in for U.S readers, it is rated 12 in for British and Irish readers for violence, mild language and mild graphic scenes.

I might not be working on this a whole lot due to another project that I'm sure you will enjoy, if you enjoy this one make sure to comment, also the other project will have a similar backstory to this but anyways enjoy the fanfic 👍

As Heaven won the war in Hell and Lucifer killed, the seven deadly sins destroyed and the Exterminators who were not ordered by God to kill sinners but were rogue angels were banished to purgatory where they will never get out. Earth had been destroyed due to the prophecy that Jesus would come back to judge the living and the dead when the end of the world comes. God decided to use Hell as a place where sinners can re-experience Earth and hopefully learn from their mistakes but he couldn't focus on Heaven and Hell at the same time, he decided to make an angel called James the "King Of Hell" to rule it while God focused on creating new things,so James went down to Hell and he began to transform into a mixture of a devilish and angelic form (he looks exactly like Lucifer but I changed his name so the story would make more sense).

Angels also could go to Hell and experienced Earth again, sadly some of the Overlords still had their powers but where weakened down by a lot after Lucifers death.

One day, 3 angelic men and 1 angelic woman entered hell and founded Oscorp Industries to help the citizens of Pentagram for medical and technological reasons, those 4 angelic souls were Norman Osborne, Otto Octavius, Cletus Kasady and Richard Parker.

On the Oscorp logo the first O and the S stands for Osborne, the C stand for Cletus, the second O stands for Octavius and the R and the P stand for Richard Parker. (so now you know what Oscorp stands for)

The 4 moved with their wives/husband sister in law and brother (except Cletus cause he's single), Mary Parker had given birth to Peter 3 years later, Lilith gave birth to Charlie a month after Peters birth.

When Peter was 4 years old his parents left him at his Aunt May and Uncle Ben's house and never returned, some believe they just disappeared back to Heaven, some believe they died and some believe they were being hunted, no one knows for certain but all they knew was that they were long gone leaving a very young boy without his parents, Peter would try everything to find out what happened

Peter and Charlie have been childhood friends ever since they were 6 years old, Peter also met Harry Osborne at 7 years of age. Peter, Charlie and Harry were inseparable, until at age 14 Harry Osborne went to a private school in IMP City, they said goodbye with Harrys father Norman Osborne at his private jet in Norman Osbornes private hanger, they all watched Harry's plane take off and ever since that day Charlie and Peter have stayed friends but were distant as Charlie's new friends did their best to distance the two, her new friends were Helsa and Seviathan Von Eldritch, Flash Thompson and his friends.

Peter was left alone with no friends, occasionally Charlie would talk with Peter and try to reignite the spark of their friendship but her friends always stepped in the way, her parents were fine with the idea that she hanged around with Peter and Harry, but when Harry left they questioned why she would never mention Peter to them or why he would never come over for dinner. But what her parents and her friends didn't know was the 2 secretly liked eachother but Peter nor Charlie would ever confess to eachother, Peter wasn't muscular or strong and was probably too skinny for a normal teen but Charlie really loves his Personality of helping anyone he can, his dreams of becoming a Scientist to help the citizens of Hell and she adores his very intelligent mind.

Charlie has the best female features every man or woman dreams about but Peter didn't love her for that, he loves Charlie's Personality of also helping anyone she can, he also believes in her dream to rehabilitate sinners that were brought down to Hell before the war and send them to Heaven. (Even tho we know that won't happen because of the lore I put in but within time you will see why the hotel becomes a massive asset to Hell)

Charlie started dating Seviathan at age 16 while Peter was being bullied by Seviathan and Flash Thompson, Charlie tried to get Seviathan and Flash to stop but they always pushed her aside and gave Peter beatings that felt like they were coming from God himself, after they were done Charlie would always help Peter up from the floor and bring him to the first aid room to patch him up, the teachers did nothing because Seviathan was royalty and some teachers were afraid of punishing them in case their parents get involved.

there were a few times where Charlie and Peter almost embraced in a kiss in the first aid room but were interrupted by the teachers entering the room to make sure everything is OK, the teachers did it everytime and everytime they killed the mood, after Peter was patched up Charlie would go back to Seviathan and his friends and Peter would go back to his science classes.

End Of Backstory