Chapter 20: Symbiote At Hotel!

It was early the next morning and Peter and Charlie had spent last night together, they are now currently downstairs in the living room watching TV with everyone else. They were sitting on the couch cuddling each other next to everyone else apart from Alastor who was sitting on one of the recliner chairs

 Angel thought that Peter and Charlie were a cute couple and would occasionally poke fun at them by asking them both if they were gonna move into each others bedrooms (not that they haven't already thought about doing so ;))

Niffty was obsessed with their relationship and would occasionally write little stories about them and read it to everyone at the hotel

Alastor didn't have any feeling towards them and neither did Husker 

Millie thought that it was a perfect match but she did feel a little hurt every time she sees them kiss, cuddle or even hug as it reminded her of her ex-husband Moxxie and her ex-co worker Loona. She would often wonder why Moxxie would choose Loona, a woman that would always belittle and fat shame him, over her, the woman who has been by his side and has stuck with him even in the toughest times and has made sacrifices so he could be happy. This would often cause her to lock herself in her room and cry while telling herself that she's worthless and replaceable, Peter would often hear her and try to comfort her by telling her that she isn't and would often take her to the movie theaters to watch a comedy or Si-Fi, she loved watching Grown Ups and Star Wars, her favorite characters were Darth Vader and Eric Lamonsoff while Peter was more of a Star Trek and the recently created Invincible type of guy with his favorite characters being Mark and Spock.

Vaggie envied Peter and hated him for stealing Charlie from her, Vaggie had fallen in love with Charlie since she moved into the hotel. Peter knows about this and sometimes wondered if she would still hate him if she learned that he was Spider-Man or if Charlie chose her instead of him, maybe in an alternate reality, I guess.

Angel wasn't watching TV and would scroll through Instagram on his phone, nowadays the only thing anyone in the city would post about is pictures. conspiracy theories and recent news on Spider-Man, since Angel got webbed to his getaway car by Spider-Man after trying to escape from a turf war two days ago, he hasn't been a fan. Angel got sick of the internet constantly going on about Spider-Man and put his phone away and started watching TV, he got bored very quickly.

Angel: Ugh, this movie sucks, change the channel!

Charlie: I like it

Angel: Charlie, you would like anything as long as your cuddled up to pookie-bear over there

Peter: Not true, she hated Disaster Movie

Angel: That doesn't count, everyone hates that

Angel gets up from the couch

Angel: I'm going to the bathroom...

Vaggie: Did we really want to know that?

Angel: Yes you did

Angel looks at Husker

Angel: Husky~ Wanna join me?~

Husker: Not in a million years, you parasite...

Angel: Alright then, but you know where to find me if you change your mind~

Angel walks towards the public bathroom and goes inside, he walks over to the mirror and fixes his hair. As he fixes his hair, he hears rumbling from one of the stalls, with curiosity he slowly walks towards the stall as the rumbling gets worse. He opens the door and looks at the toilet, the rumbling stops and Angel stares at the toilet unsure of what was happening.

Suddenly, the toilet sinks into the ground and two giant red oozing hands with massive claw-like fingers emerges from the ground, Angel backs away in fear as the red oozing monster fully emerges from the ground, it was the red symbiote Spider-Man fought last night in the sewers. The symbiote stares at Angel and licks its lips as it gets closer to him while giving a faint but noticeable growl, Angel runs out of the bathroom and rushes to the others.

The Amazing Spider-Man: Hero From Hell (Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss x Spider-Man)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara