Chapter 4

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙸 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙸 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜, 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍. 𝙰𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞."

Teegan's POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Teegan's POV

" Gosh, this exam is going to be the death of me. " Beverly muttered as we walked out of class and made our way to the exit. I groaned as simply thinking about studying made the books in my bag double in weight..

" You're telling me. I feel so stressed and overwhelmed.. I wish I could just spend most of my days cuddling with Grayson.. " And Levi. No! Be good, Teegan..

" Are you sure that cat isn't a real person.. sometimes I think you treat him like he is one.. " She said as we exited the building, and I laughed softly as I had the same thought the other day as well.

" He's a kitty Bevs, nothing more, nothing less. " I said, and soon, I bid her goodbye as she walked to her car. I began making my way home, and I jumped when I heard a voice behind me..

" Teegan... I hear you're coming to my party, " Alec said, looking down at me with a smile, and I shrugged. " I-I'm still thinking about it. " Truth be told, I had no intentions of going, but Beverly was being so persistent.. it was hard to say no.

" Well, I definitely hope to see you there.. " He replied, giving me a slight wink as he walked away. I bit my lip as I held my bag a bit tighter and speed walked my way home. Alec was sometimes harmless.. but he was scary. I didn't favor being alone with him for any reason whatsoever. Upon arriving home, I placed my keys in the lock and turned to see Mitchel walking into his apartment.. looking very battered and shaken up.

" Mitchel, are you ok? " I asked him softly, and he didn't say anything as he entered his apartment and slammed the door shut. Levi was helping him pack the other day, and I knew he was a bit late on rent.. I  hope he's holding up ok.

I opened my door, and Grayson immediately made his way through my ankles happily as he purred.. I picked him up slowly and petted his fur as he purred and snuggled closer to me. Walking over to the couch, I sat with him and brought out a few of my flashcards. Soon, Grayson had gotten extremely comfortable in my lap, and I received a phone call from my mother as I'd just finished detangling my hair tie from my bun, letting my messy curls fall loose down my back.

Aching For His Discretion | ✓-  DISCRETION SERIES BOOK #5जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें