Chapter 35

𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜.

Teegan's POV

Two Months Later

Two Months Later

" Oh, my baby! I can't believe you only have a few months until you graduate! I already started planning your graduation party! I'm so excited, " My mama cried into the phone, and I sighed as I finished pulling on my socks for work.

" Mama, graduation isn't for another six to eight months. " I muttered, and she shushed me.

" Oh, hush. Let me be excited. My baby.. a doctor.. I'm so excited!! " She squealed, and I smiled as I couldn't hold it in any longer. As annoyed as I may have sounded, I was happy. Happy to hear her voice, her excitement, her encouragement. I stood up and bit my lip as she spoke her following words.

" Have you talked to Levi? " She asked, and I sighed, slipping on my shoes. I had told her a while back that Levi and I were on our break, and we still are.. He kept minimal contact and texted me here and there.. but he respected my decision. My decision to put our mental health first before we continued our relationship.

The guys visited frequently and often stayed for a few hours at a time, playing with Grayson, sniffing my many candles, or sleeping on the couch. I knew it was Levi's precaution against his father to keep me safe, but they seemed content with coming over. Especially when I cooked for them.

" No.. not recently. But the guys tell me he's doing okay.. " I muttered, and she hummed in response. She'd accidentally been introduced to Elliot, Micah, and Nico when she noticed them walking into my living room while we were on Facetime once.

She was slightly concerned, but after hearing the brotherly dynamic of Elliot and Nico fighting over the remote and Micah asking me what was for dinner, she fell in love with them. It was most likely the sibling bond we began to grow that she admired.. much different from the bond I had with Declan and Dakota.