Chapter 20

𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕.

Levi's POV

Running my hand through my wet hair, I wrapped my towel around my waist as I exited the bathroom

Running my hand through my wet hair, I wrapped my towel around my waist as I exited the bathroom. In my room, I bit my lip as I watched mi Tesoro sit on the bed comfortably as she had three books, her laptop, flashcards, and highlighters scattered on the bed. Her hair was pulled into a high bun, and after she'd taken a shower, she was sitting dressed in one of my grey hoodies that engulfed her entirely and a spare pair of black boyshort underwear that she kept in her bag in case of emergencies... Always an overthinker and an over-planner.. Too fucking smart for her own good.

Her questioning earlier made me realize how perceptive she actually was to everything around her. It pissed me off. Here I was.. trying to hide everything from her and protect her at the same time.. and yet she almost found out.. Granted, I may have been a bit reckless, but that was just in my nature.. I told her the truth initially... how I would kill any man for her. However, her overreaction to me planning to do just that made me switch to my cover-up plan... 

Yet.. convincing her to believe me was almost too fucking easy.. Made me realize how much power.. a few words can have over her racing mind.. Now, all of her worries were at ease and as I wanted.. I was once again the perfect vision of a man in her mind..

Realizing my power over her, it didn't take much for me to convince her to stay the night. Unfortunately, I had to find a way to bring the cat over so she could actually sleep, but after asking the guys, she was finally excited for our "sleepover." After grabbing some clothes for bed, I could feel her precious eyes watching me. Turning around, I chuckled as a blush rose to her face from being caught, and she looked away as I approached her slowly.

" Don't be shy, Tesoro... " I whispered as I placed my hand under her chin and made her look back over to me as she bit her lip.

" You've seen it all, haven't you? " I muttered, and she stayed silent as she ran her fingers up and down my defined torso softly.. I had half a mind to throw her onto the bed and show her who she belonged to, but I kept my composure as I placed a kiss on her lips.