showing what she means to me

Elly made her way to the waterhole to meet Karl and Susan, as she open the door, everybody's was there, well apart from chole, elly heart sunk, but she put on a smile and said hello to everybody. 

The music was playing and the drinks were flowing, and in walked chole, elly thought her heart would exploded.

The music slowed down, all the couples made there way to the dance slow, elly reach her hand ✋️  out to chole and pull her up from the stool and lead her on to the dance floor, both girl's hearts was beating so fast, for the three minutes of the song, it seemed like it was only them two in the room, and elly didn't want to let go of chole, but chole pulled away and made her way to the bar, ellys heart sunk alittle.

Elly saw the microphone and walked up and grab it, everybody stopped what they were doing and looked in elly  direction.

Hi everyone
Don't really know what am doing but I need to say that am in love with chole, I always have been, it took me so long to finally admit that you are my one true love, you are the one I want to have by my side, the one that I want to marry and have more kids with, so chole as I stand in front of our friends and family, I want to know if you will be my girlfriend?

Everybody turned to face chole
Chole looked at elly and run out of the waterhole,with tears down her face,
Elly went to go after her but Susan told her to let her go and give her time,

Everybody made their way home, it's a big day tomorrow, its toadie and Mel wedding day.

Elly got in to bed, rolled on to her side and took her phone out and looked at a old picture of chole fast asleep, wishing that she was in bed asleep with chole, tears ran down elly face.