i should of never came back

Elly and Susan walked in To the hospital 🏥,  elly took a deep breath before entering chole room.
Hey you said chole as she took her oxygen mask.
Hey you said elly.

We need to talk, well I need, so put your mask back on.

Elly walked and sat on a chair next to choles bed and held her hand.

Chole, am so sorry this happened and its, my fault, I should of never came back 😔, I've wanted you for so long and am so sorry that it took me so long, but the best thing for me to do, it's leave, then you won't be hurt, I love you chole, I really do but I need to protect you 💔💔, elly was sobbing as the words came out of mouth.

Chole look at elly, with tears coming down her face 😭, baby I don't need protecting, I just need my wife and daughter with me, liz stabbing me won't get rid of me that easy, you and aster are my life, so never say that you are leaving, OK Mrs conway Brendan.

Elly moved chole oxygen mask down and kissed her, with longing.

Now will you come and lay in bed with me, it would help me get better sooner said chole.

Of course said elly as she got in to bed with chole, and rested her head on chole shoulder, within 5 minutes both of them was fast asleep.

Chole woke before elly, and looked at her wife and placed a kiss on her forehead, elly cuddled in to chole and kissed her neck.

Afew hours later, the doctor walked in.

So Mrs conway Brendan, you should be able to leave hospital tomorrow afternoon, you have to take it easy for the next 7 days, no work and alot of rest.

I'll make sure she doesn't lift a finger said elly.

The next afternoon came, and elly and chole made,there way out of the hospital,and outside waiting was Karl,Susan, bea and aster, aster ran over with a balloon and hugged chole leg, come on little ladie let's go home as chole held aster hand, elly watch on as her wife and daughter held hands, it made her tear up .

Where do you want to stay baby said elly, here with susan and Karl or shall we got back to number 24, it's up to you.

Will go back to number 24 said chole

Are you sure baby, I would totally understand if you didn't want to back there.

No it's fine baby, we can have are own space and plus I need to pack up and get ready for our move.

OK, let's do this, elly said as she entangled her hands with chole... and walked in To number 24...