our night 🌙 💓

As the pair headed out of number, elly turned to chole, and look into her eyes and said "thank you for always loving me, you and aster are my world and I can't belive am so lucky to call you my wife"

You were worth waiting for,both you and aster, I never thought I would call you my wife, I love you ❤️‍🩹 said chole

As they walked down the stairs of number 24, hand in hand, the wedding song that elly started playing
It was "until I found you by stephan sanchez" everybody clapped and cheered, elly picked up aster and aster put her arm around chole and her mum, both of them kissed aster on the cheek.

Toadie and mel and everyone ,came and started dancing.

How it feel to be married said bea, who was standing with David, araon, Leo, paige etc.

It's truly magical ✨️ as looked over to where chole was sleeping on a chair with aster asleep on her lap, she couldn't stop smiling, I can't believe chole my wife guys, I never felt so in love, she take my breath away, look how beautiful she is sleep with her stepdaughter, they are both mine said elly.

Elly went over and took a picture of her litte family, chole sort of woke up with one eye open, she could see ellys beautiful face and smile, I wasn't asleep said chole .

Of course you wasn't baby laughed elly, elly picked up aster.

Where you taking aster babe said chole.

She staying at Karl and Susan tonight, So that we can spead are first night 🌙  together as wife and wife.

Ah that's so nice of them said chole.

Afew hours later, everyone started making their way home, chole open the door and in the front room was a mattress, flowers,candles and a projector.

Wow this amazing said chole

Chole and elly,put their pj's on and went and sat on the sofa 🛋  with a glass of wine and put on Harry Potter as they both like the films, elly laid her head on chole shoulder and chole put her arm around elly and placed a kiss on her head as they started watching the third Harry Potter film, chole could hear tiny little snores coming from elly, as elly lay on the sofa, chole turned the TV off and cuddled up to elly, she couldn't think of a more perfect was to finish their wedding day.