why do you keep coming back 😪

Chole woke up and was facing her wife, who was still asleep 😴, chole placed a kiss on her wife cheek and Whispered "morning wife "
Morning You said elly in a sleepy voice, what time is it? Its too early, let cuddle and fall back to sleep, with that chole, fell back sleep.

A couple of hour later, there sleep was broken, with shouting coming up the stairs of number 24, the door swang open and in walked liz followed by bea, Karl and Susan and most of the street.

Get away from my daughter, you dirty bitch, you brainwashed her said liz.

What the hell mum, I thought I told you to leave here said elly as she got up from the mattress, still sleepy

DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY WIFE LIKE THAT said elly.

Chole quickly jumped up from where they both sleeping, but as Chole stood up, liz ran towards her, and stabbed her,  chole turned towards elly, as elly run and held chole.

Without you around my daughter can have the life, she deserves said fay.

What the hell have you done cried elly.

Call the police said bea

You wouldn't do that to your mum, am only doing the right thing said liz.

I haven't got a mum anymore said bea as she rang the police and ambulance.

Elly held chole in her arms, as chole drifted in and out of  Consciousness, thank you for the best 24 hours of my life, love you said chole as she stopped talking.

Baby baby, wake up and talk to me, we need to decide what we are going to do in the future said elly with tears coming down her face, the rest of Street felt helpless, they could only watch on in disbelief.

After what felt like a lifetime, the  Paramedics turned up and started to put chole on a  Stretcher,chole had lost alot of blood,

The police came in and arrested liz but liz was still protesting, saying she was doing it to protect hr daughter.

Elly made her way in the ambulance holding on to chole hand.......