the next step

As mel and toadie, started to say their vows, elly entangled her hands with chole, chole look at elly with tears in her eyes.

Baby what's the matter? Elly  Whispered in chole ear

Am just go happy, I can't believe we are finally here chole said as elly placed a soft kiss on chole cheek.

Everything body made there way towards Ramsey Street for the wedding party.

Elly and chole made there way to number 24, to get changed, as chole open the door, there was rose petals over the floor, hundreds of flowers and balloons, she turned to elly, who was smiling at her soon to be wife,
Chole moved towards elly and held her face in her hands and kiss her with everything she had, elly put her arms round choles waist and pull in closer for a deeper 💋.

Baby I need you to go in to the bedroom said elly

Oh do you laughed chole

Yeah and I'll meet you out side in 20 mins said elly

Chole looked confused as she though that would have some alone time but she did as she was told.

Elly made her way outside, and everything body had come together to make a special wedding venue, elly started crying.

Oh elly what's the matter sweetheart said susan

Am just so happy, Aunty susan, i thought this day would never come, I could of lost Chole forever, I have never felt love like this before said elly.

I can tell, you and Chole are meant to be, you can feel the love off of both of you, let get the last bits done and get you two married said susan.

Chole was dressed and ready, their was a knock at door and it was Aaron dressed in a suit,put out his arm, chole was still unsure of what was happening.........

The music starteded up.... until I found you, everybody stood up as chole walked down the stairs of number 24, elly had to try and hold in the love and happiness she felt as chole walked ever nearer to her.

As chole got nearer to elly, she saw a little face next to elly,it was aster, aster ran out and grabbed chole hand both chole and elly couldn't hold in there emotions, chole picked up aster and gave her a kiss.

As chole put aster down and gave her to susan and Karl, elly grab chole hand and kissed it.

Everyone sitting could see, how in love both these two woman were...