just us

Chole had been recovering for the last week and was feeling so much better,
As she was asleep on the sofa, elly walked in from getting shopping, walked over and placed a kiss on her wife forehead, as she did chole pulled elly on top of her, elly giggled as chole gave her a kiss on the lips.

Baby your going to hurt yourself said elly.

Am not Karl and aster came over and Karl gave me the all clear, chole said with smile and wink.

On really said elly as she Straddled chole, chole reach out and put her hand round elly waist and pulling her down,so they could embrace, elly held chole face as they kissed.

The kissing was getting hot and heavy like this could be last time they would be together.

Chole unbuttoned elly shirt and plus off elly shoulders,  Revealing elly tan skin and lacy bra, chole looked deep in elly eyes and was so in love with her wife.

You are so beautiful, not just in looks but your soul is so pure, am so in love with you, their are not enough words to describe how I feel about you elly, as tears dropped from chole eyes, you make me the happiest woman in the world, my family, you,me and aster , thank you.

Elly looked into chole eyes, with so much love, you make me so happy my wife, as she pulled chole t-shirt up and over chole head, elly ran her finger over chole scar and then planted little kiss over the scar , you are amazing wife, I just ....
Chole kissed elly as the tears dropped from elly eyes.
Let's say good bye to place, elly smile and started to pull down chole tracksuit bottoms,with  Revealed chole knickers that matched her bra, elly bit her lips as she saw her wife, looking so beautiful 😍 right Mrs conway Brendan your mine for the night, chole couldn't help but smile at her wife, as she did she so, she undone elly shorts and smile when she realised that elly wasn't wearing any underneath.
Oh Mrs conway Brendan, you Not wearing any kickers, smiled chole with a smile and a wink.
Chole moved and sat on elly lap, Holding elly face as she kissed her, elly ran her hands up and down chole back,while kissing chole neck, chole moaned out loud, that's all it took for elly to undo chole bra and throw it across the room, elly bit her lip seeing her wife, it didn't take chole long to under do elly bra, they both removed there shorts and tracksuit bottoms, they made love long into the night and finally falling asleep on the sofa.

The two love birds was woken by knocking on the door, it was the removal man.

Oh shit said elly as she rushed to get some cloths on, baby you need to get up, but chole was laying there laughing, why are you laughing for? Said elly.
All your clothes are inside out,chole said giggling.

Oh you found that funny, elly said as she climbed on top her wife, and gave her a kiss.

Oh sorry we did knock, is it all right if we start moving the boxes 📦  or shall we go and grab a coffee and come back said the removal man.

Could you come back in half a hour please, it will give as time to shower and get dressed said elly all red faced.

Your so cute said chole, now in this half a hour, is there time to make love one more time?

Let's go shower and kill two birds with one stone said elly, as she pulled her wife to her feet....