Chapter 1

Morning

Yn woke up by her alarm . She got up and got ready for school .

Yn's uniform

Yn's uniform

•Yn pov

It's 7:00 in morning class starts at 8:30
I took my bag and went downstairs . I saw my mom placing my breakfast table .
Mom : eat well sweetie I'm going to the office . Bye

I simply nodded and ate my food .

After that I went to the bus stop . I waited for the bus to arrive . Then someone came and stood beside me . I looked up and saw it was non other than school's so called heartthrob Hwang hyunjin with another popular guy yang jungwon . I didn't care them . I just stood there . Then two other guys jay and felix joined them .  Wow it's so wow . Now I'm standing with four guys . -_- if you don't know then let me tell you I hate guys because I find them annoying. Even though I am friend with felix I don't talk to him that much at school.  I looked at the time and it's 7:35 I'm so early bus comes at 8:00 . I took out my phone and connected it to my air pods and started listening to music .  Me hyunjin , jungwon felix and jay are in the same class I don't think they know me tho.

Hyunjin pov

Four of us are standing at the bus stop . There is a girl standing here to with the same uniform as us . I have seen her sometimes but I don't know her . I think she is not like those fangirls . She is not even looking at us . Not gonna lie she is so beautiful . Wait what . Anyway I decided to ask jay about her .
Hyunjin : yah jay who is she
Jay : oh yn ? You don't know her
Felix : bro you don't know the school popular girl park yn .
Hyunjin : uh no I have seen her sometimes that's all
Jungwon : she is in our class to .
Hyunjin : in mind wow why didn't I notice her earilier

No one's pov .

The bus arrives and they all gets in .

Yn pov

Finally I reached school and saw wonyoung .
Wonyoung : yn-shii
Yn : youngie .
Wonyoung : yah have you done your homework
Yn : yeah why
Wy : then give please I will treate you I want to copy it
Yn : it's alright . Here it is
Wy : thankz ynieee you are the best

I chuckled by her action .

>>> Classroom

Me and wonyoung were chatting after her copying my hw . Then we hear some screaming . Probably those fricking fangirls . I roles my eyes when the scream got closer .

Wy : it's so annoying
Yn : ugh right .
Then those four boys came to class but still it was crowed . I got pissed and stood up . I have some anger issues . -_- and these bitches are screaming there heck out

Yn : yah can you stop that fucking screaming
It's so annoying .
Girl 1 : and who are you jealousy bitch?
Yn : girl why would I be jealous of you guys screaming like there is no tommorow . ( I rolled my eyes )
Herin one of the leader of some minions came forward .
Herin : we scream it's our mouth tho if you don't want hear it get out .
Yn : and we hear it it's our ear which is getting damaged . So just shut up . And who are you to tell me to get out . My mother ? No just a classmate .
Herin : yah park yn  mind your words
Yn : I know how to mind it . You should learn to mind it herin. If you all scream once more then I'm gonna compalain it .
Herin : you think you are main character here don't you ? . I will change that .

She was about to slap me . I was gonna catch  her hand but before that someone caught it . It's it's hyunjin ?

Hyunjin : stop it herin . Cant you just avoid fight .
Herin : but oppa she is the one who started it .
Hyunjin : stop calling me oppa . We are same age . And you all should stop screaming now on . Anyway it's annoying for us to .

I smirked at herin .
Herin and her minions went to her seat . Hyunjin looked at me . I stare blankly and sat down . He went to his seat .

Anyway that was something unexpected right ?

Wy : yah don't space out
Yn : ugh yeah . I'm just thinking
Wy : ya ya , but hyunjin supported you taht was unexpected . Aww
Yn : yah stop it . Teacher is coming .