Chapter - 4

Next day

Yn pov

I was walking through the hallway . Wonyoung is in leave today . It's not fun without her .  Suddenly someone put their leg forward and carelessly I fell because of that . I was on the ground . I stood up . It was hurting so bad . My legs were hurting . I was in pain . When I looked it was non other than herin . I knew it .
Yn : herin what do you want !? What's your problem
Herin : stay away from my boys
Yn : and who is your boys ?

She was with her minions soomin, Mina ,sinyoung . Everyone in the hallway was looking at us .
Herin : don't act like you don't know . I'm talking about Straykids and enhyphen . Why are you always clinging onto them .
Yn : girl are you blind . When did I cling onto them!!?? . Bro seriously .
Herin : then why is hyunjin following you
Soomin : and why were you with leeknow yesterday .
Yn : go and ask him . Not to me . He followed me and yoh are asking it to me tf ? And yes I did hangout with leeknow . Anyway it's non of your business . Now leave me .
I was about to go but herin stopped me by gripping on my wrist .
Yn : herin leave me . I don't want to fight now
Sinyoung : why are scared
Yn : I said leave me
I angrily pulled back my hand . It had wound on it . Because she was gripping onto my watch which was weared by me on my wrist .

Yn : the hell .
I was so angry . I pushed her and she hitted on the locker . I pulled her hair .

Yn : I told you to leave me
Mina soomin , sinyoung were trying to push me .
Suddenly Straykids and enhyphen came there . Jay Jake and heeseung pushed away sinyoung Mina and soomin . Hyunjin tried to move me from herin .
Leeknow : yn stop it . Let's let it slide .
I pulled back my hands .
I faced herin
Yn : don't ever try to put your head in my business .
Herin : bitch you will regret this .
Then she left with her minions .
Then I remembered hyunjin was still holding on me . I moved away from him .
Gosh !

Leeknow : yn why did you do that .
Yn : she was the one who started it first .
He put his both hands on my shoulder .
Leeknow : yn but you shouldn't be involving in fighting you know what if you get reported to the principal
Yn : I don't care [rolled my eyes]
Leeknow : don't be stubborn ok . Don't get into fight again .
Yn : then tell her to stop annoying me
Leeknow : yeah yeah we will .
Hyunjin : sorry for intrupting your moments but girl we need to go so leave him *annoyed*
Leeknow pulled back his hand
Yn : yah I have a name
Hyunjin : what ever shorty
Yn : yah I'm not short .
Hyunjin : yeah yeah you are not . Tsk
After that he left .
Yn : what's his problem
Felix : don't know .
Leeknow : let's go .
Yn : yeah .

I walked with them .

What a day
Lunch time .

Yn pov

Wonyoung is not here what will i do. 
I walked to the cafteria . I was searching for seat then someone called me it was felix .
Felix : yn come over here .
I walked to them . I saw herin rolling her eyes . I didn't care .
Yn : what's the matter felix
Niki : wonyoung is absent today so you can sit with us if you are ok .
Yn : i-i don't know .
Leeknow : come on yn sit . With us
Hyunjin : why forcing her . If she doesn't want then let her be.
Han : don't mind him . Sit yn
Yn : okey .
I sat with them and ate my lunch
I was sitting beside jungwon .
Everyone was nice to me exepct that hyunjin . He was annoying . Specially when I was talking to leeknow . What a guy .
Hyunjin pov .

I was jealous . I didn't knew why but specially when yn and leeknow were talking to each other . Ugh I hate it . But it's fun to annoy her tho .
After eating all of them went back to class .
Anyway it was a different day for them atleast for yn and hyunjin . Who knows who is gonna end up with whom .

Cherry Blossom || HyunjinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara