Chapter - 5

Next day
Yn pov
I was infront of the school waiting for wonyoung . After sometime she came .
Wonyoung : good morning yniee
Yn : morning *smiles*
Wy : I heard you and herin fighted yesterday .
Yn : yeah . She was nagging around . And how did you knew this
Wy : oh there was a lot of videos on this fight our schoolmates took it .
Yn : she was annoying me for hyunjin following and her one of minion soomin was angry at me for hanging out with leeknow *rolls eyes*
Wy : woah I missed that fight . The way you grabbed her hair was badass .
Yn : it's nothing I was just angry .
Wy : yeah yeah . And after that the way leeknow put his hand on your shoulder and talked to you was soo cute .
Yn : w-what that was included in the video to?
Wy : yeah and hyunjin annoying you after that was also included .
Yn : who took it ? There was no one
Wy : someone must have took it while hiding .
Yn : yeah . Anyway let's go
Wy : okey!

After that we went to our class . I saw hyunjin and others were already there . Hyunjin rolled his eyes at me after maintaining a eye contact with me . What's with this guy !! Ugh he is getting on my nerves. 

We took a seat .
Wy : what's with hyunjin ?
Yn : don't know .
Wy : he was looking at you .
Yn : yeah he was and after that he rolled his eyes to .
Wy : hm maybe he is jealous
Yn : yah no way .
Wy : yeah yeah he is not . Rolles her eyes in a playful manner and chuckles.
Then the teacher comes and starts to teach . Everyone went silent
It was lunch break me and youngie were searching for a seat then leeknow called us .
Leeknow : yn wonyoung here .
Yn : why are they calling us
Wy : come
Yn : what's the matter
Leeknow : sit with us .
Yn : no its oke we will sit there . (I pointed at an empty seat) right wonyoung?
I looked at my side and didn't saw wonyoung she was already siting with them .
Wy : come sit yn
Yn : okey

I sat near wonyoung .
While I was eating I felt a pair of eyes on me . I looked up and saw hyunjin was looking at me . I raised one of my eyebrow . He just looked away by rolling his eyes!? What's with him . He is so rude .

After eating . We all went class . Mr Lee came .
Mr Lee : so there will be group project that you should submit in next week Wednesday . Group will be consisting of 3 members .

Everyone was so excited .
Mr Lee : I have divided you all into groups .

Aww I want to be with wonyoung .

Mr Lee : so I will announce the groups .
Sunghoon , niki , Karina
Jungwon , jay , wonyoung
Felix , heeseung , yeonjun
Herin , yunho , momo
And it went on . The last group to be announced was mine . Mr Lee announced it .
Mr Lee : and lastly Yn , leeknow , hyunjin .

Noo gosh I'm with hyunjin!!???? Lucky me leeknow is there to . So I'm in the middle of two boys . Gosh this is insane . Wonyoung was sitting beside me . I started whining .
Yn : oh no youngiee I don't want this group . Youngiee.
Wy : girl I can't do anything it's Mr Lee who divided us .
Mr Lee : now go and sit with your group .
Wy : okey bye girl . Enjoy. 
Yn : ugh bye !
I went to them .
Leeknow smiled at me I smiled back to . Hyunjin kept a straight face . Why is he like this .
Leeknow : ok so let's start .
Yn : so let's collect information from books and internet.
Hyunjin : stupid ! That's how we literally takes informations. for group projects . It's not new . Tsk
Yn : yah hyunjin don't call me a stupid okey . And I know that's the way to collect information . I just said it . Ugh . This guy
Leeknow : yah don't start a fight from the start . Let's do it.
Yn : let's go to library can we ?
Leeknow : yeah of course . Come on .
Three of us stood up and went to the library. On the way leeknow and I were talking. 

Hyunjin pov

Why am I third wheeling them . Ugh they are not even minding me. We reached the library and took a seat .

Yn pov .
I sat down and suddenly hyunjin sat at the seat which was near me . Leeknow sat opposite of hyunjin .
Leeknow : so you guys check these 4 books . I will go and find more . Okey
Yn : let me come to .
Leeknow : no you two sit here okey . Bye
I nodded . He went to search for more books . I looked at hyunjin and he was already looking at me. 
Yn : what is there something on my face .
Hyunjin : yeah beauty .
I chuckled at his words . Internally my heart is fluttering .
I took one of the book and started taking notes . And so did hyunjin .
Hyunjin pov.
I was taking notes . When I looked at yn she was doing the same . Her hair was covering her face. So I put those strands at the back of her ear . She was surprised by my action .

Yn pov
I was so surprised and my face became little pink shade .
Hyunjin : u-uh it was covering your face so I just helped y-you .
Yn : yeah it's ok .
Then there was an awkward silence .
Yn : le-lets collect information  . Search that book .
Hyunjin : yeah .
I looked away .

He is not what I thought . He is not that rude . I chuckled .