chapter 18

Yn pov

One week have passed . How fast time goes.
I was waiting for wonyoung to come to class. She is later than usual. As I was waiting I kept looking at the door of the class for her . Then I saw hyunjin entering with siyeon. He was so happily talking to her . They were all smiley . I don't know why but that sight made me sad . Why am I being jealous of them . After talking with hyunjin siyeon came to me or to her seat and sat down. 

Siyeon : hey yn good morning
Yn : morning
Siyeon : why do you look sad or moody
Yn : nothing just personal things
Siyeon : oh . Then you can tell me about it .
Yn : sorry I don't think I can talk it with you.
Siyeon : oh ok then.

I am not comfortable enough with her . She is trying a lot to be close with me . It's not like I don't like her but doesn't feel settled .

After sometime wonyoung came.
Her seat was just infront of mine . She came sat down and turned to me.

She smiled at me

Wony: yn I am sorry I woke up late
Yn : no need to apologise it's fine
Wony : anyway what did you want to tell me. That thing you told me in the chat
Yn : oh I will talk about it later maybe at the break time *I arched my brows*

She nodded
Wony : okey then.

I smiled at her

After sometime teacher came in and started teaching. My mind was full of thoughts.

Time skip >>>

Lunch time

Me and wonyoung went to the cafteria. After taking our food we found a seat and sat down.

We were in middle of eating suddenly I remembered.

Yn : wony the thing I told you that I want to tell
Wony : oh yes I forgot . Anyway what's the matter

Yn : I don't know but nowadays I can't keep concentrating . My mind is full of thoughts. More like I am always thinking about hyunjin and I can't  stand seeing him with siyeon . That easily makes me jealous . Me and hyunjin haven't talked . It's been a lot of day . I don't know why he is ignoring me . Why does I feel sad.

Wony : girly you are so in love with him

Yn : wait what no way
Wony : but it seems like you love him.
Yn : really
Wony : yes that's why you are getting jealous
She smirked at me.
Yn : stop teasing me
Wony : okey . Anyways what's the relationship between hyunjin and siyeon though.
Yn : bestfriend? Girlfriend and boyfriend ? Cousins? genuinely speaking I don't know . They are always so smily with each other so maybe couple
Wony : don't think like that.  They can be friends to.
Yn : hmm yeah
Wony : let's find it out . Anyway how is this siyeon .
Yn : idk how to tell but I don't really feel comfortable with her. She is trying hard to be friends with me. I am not talking bad about her but she isn't giving a good vibe.
Wony : hmm. If she is trying to steal you from me then I am gonna kick her ass
Yn : tsk like I am gonna let her steal me . No one can break our bond .
Wony : yes yes . Besties for live. Speak loud girly.
I chuckled

She cheekly smiled at me.

What would I have done if I didn't had her. She is so precious.

After eating we started gossiping till the bell rang. After that we went to our class.