Chapter-7

YN pov
It's been somedays after that post about me and hyunjin.  Everything about that became silent . No more posts about that .

I'm in my room searching for a dress to wear cuz I'm going with wonyoung to the club . Honestly I'm not to into partying but youngie insisted me to come with her . Sighs .
Atlast found one .

(Yn's outfit )

(Yn's outfit )

It doesn't match for going to the club but I really like this . So I will wear it .

I became.  ready and went out . I reached the club and saw wonyoung .
Wy : yn you look gorgeous
Yn : you to
Wy : let's go inside .

We went inside . After sometime wy went to the dance floor with a drink in her hand . I was not in a mood to dance so went to the counter orders a juice . I was sipping my juice while spacing out suddenly someone put their hand on my waist from the back . I rapidly turn around and saw a man who is around his 40's smirking at me. 
Man: Are you alone princess
Yn : no my boyfriend is here he will come now
(Gosh yn when did you get a boyfriend )
Yn : take your hands from me
Man : not to fast sweetie . Tell your bf you are busy tonight.
Yn : I told you to take your hands of

I stood up . And pushed away his hand . He glared at me and puted his hand again on my waist hardly . He gave me a devilish smirk
Man : I know you are liking it princess come on admit it .
Yn : bitch you better take your hands of or you will regret .
Man : oh so can I get my punishment on my bed princess
Yn : yah ! ( I pushed him away and was about to run but he grabbed my wrist and glared at me angrily . Gosh were is wonyoung . No one is even helping me )
Man : come on let's enjoy eachother tonight .
Yn : leave me please I will beg you .
I don't know what to do so I begged him . He started dragging me .
Man : come princess were did your confidence go? . To my bedroom . Let's go there . You will enjoy it .
Oh no now I'm scared .
He was dragging me while I was begging to leave me . Suddenly someone pulled me backwards and I landed on his embrace . I looked and it was hyunjin!? . He puts his hand around me and pushes that man and slapped him .
Man : who tf are you .
Hyunjin : I'm her boyfriend and who the hell are you to force my girlfriend to come with you .
Man : *smirks* Your girlfriend? She is the one that came to me first
Yn : yah don't lie . I don't even know who are you  
He puts his hand on my hands and tries to pull me only to get hitted by hyunjin . Hyunjin punched on his face . A wound appeared on that man's lip .
Man : you will regret . I will see you one day princess
Then he ran off .
.ugh that was so close.  *Sighs* then I realised I was in hyunjin's arm . I suddenly moved a bit .
Yn : u-um thanks I guess
Hyunjin : tsk its fine .
Then an uncomfortable silence took place .
Hyunjin : why are you alone . It's not safe you know
Yn : why can't I be alone . I know how to protect myself.
Hyunjin : sure sure . You know how to prevent yourself from getting attacked . I saw it by myself . If I wasn't here you would have been on his bed forced.
Yn : yah stfu.  Anyway im not alone . Wonyoung was with me but she went to the dancefloor.  I guess I should search her .
(I was about to go but he stopped me by grabbing my wrist)
Hyunjin : she went back home . She asked me if I saw her.  I told her that you should have went back home . So she left .
Yn : why did she even trust you . Ugh fine then I'm going by myself.
I was about to go then he again grabbed my wrist.
Yn : what's now .
Hyunjin : exit is that way you are going to upstairs. Were people have fun *smirks*
Yn : yah don't think nonsense .
Hyunjin : come let's go .
He dragged me out .
Yn : I will go now
Hyunjin : it's getting dark I will walk you home come on .
He dragged me .
It was silence between us but a comfortable one

He is not that bad tho .

After sometime we reached my house . Then it hit me.  We were still holding our hands . I pulled  back my hand .
Yn : u-uh bye then
Hyunjin scratched his neck
Hyunjin : ooh bye .
He waved at me and I waved back and went inside . I turned back and saw him looking at me . Then going to his home .

I smiled at his figure fading away....