chapter - 19

Yn pov

It's been a week since the talk with wonyoung and I realised how I am so in love with him . Why did I even fall for him .
I can't believe myself . I hated him first and now I am head over heels for him?? What is this ? Some Kdrama?

Ughhhh this is making me frustrated .
Today is Sunday so no school .

Now I am getting ready to go to the nearby cafe to distract my mind.

I went out and walked to the cafe since it's just a 10 minutes walk from here.

Time skip>> at cafe

I opened the door and went to order.

The women at the counter greeted me .

After ordering my chocolate brownie and a cup of coffee I went to find a seat till I get my order .

After sometime I got my order.

After eatt my brownie I started to drink my coffee . Then suddenly someone came to me and sat down at the seat next to me.
I looked up and it was jungwon .

I sighed in relief.

Yn : what are you doing here
Jungwon : to drink a coffee what else .

I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

He pouted
Jungwon : while I was ordering I saw you sitting alone so I thought I can give you a company . I am allowed to sit here right?

I chuckled at him before replying.

Yn : of course.. I was just surprised to see you .
I smiled at him and he smiled back . Then suddenly his order was placed.

Jungwon : anyway what's with you . You are so gloomy these days .

Yn : just stressed that's all

Jungwon : you sure? I am always here to listen if you want

I thought for minute and was about to open my mouth but he spoke first

Jungwon : you can tell me when you are ready . I respect your privacy you know.

Yn : thanks jungwon and it's not sort of a big deal so I am fine

I smiled at him and he nodded back .

Jungwon : anyways is there something going on between you and hyunjin  cause you two aren't talking to eachother now . It seems like you guys are avoiding eachother?

Yn : I seriously don't know jungwon he has been ingnoring me as if I don't exist . I don't know why . I tried to talk but doesn't want to . Well if he don't wanna talk to me I can't do anything .

Jungwon : hmm .

After that we both finished our coffee.

Yn : what's your opinion about siyeon

Jungwon: I don't know . She doesn't feel right to me . But I can't tell that to anyone cause no one gonna agree with me . What about you?

Yn : same goes to me . I am happy that it's not only me who felt like that .

He chuckled

Jungwon : yn can I ask you something ? Well if you don't mind

Yn : sure go on I don't mind

Jungwon : do you perhaps like hyunjin . You don't need to tell me you know only if you trust me

I froze .

Yn : uhmm

Jungwon : you don't actually need to reply

Yn : I know I can trust you jungwon . Anyway I don't need to hide it from you and yes I do like him m I don't know when it started but i really love him.

I looked down

Jungwon: don't be sad . Maybe you have a chance?

Yn : I don't know. Anyway let's leave this matter . But please don't tell anyone.

Jungwon : you can trust me

I smiled at him.

Jungwon : so what about leeknow Hyung .

Yn : like I have told you before I did have Crush on him since 6th grade but after hyunjin came in the picture it not same.

Jungwon : I hope you mr feelings are mutual .

Yn : me to

He smiled at me .
I smiled back

Yn : well then I am leaving . Thankyou for listening to my rants.

Jungwon : it's fine

He chuckled .

With that I left the cafe.

Honestly jungwon is a great friend .