♡♥𝙳𝙸𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝚅𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝚅𝙰𝙳 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 TWO♥♡

◡̈⋆🅷🅸(●'◡'●)ノ
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

〖𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 stalking 〗

You what you look like
Not mine
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛~﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

It's been a few days since Dio arrive
How things are acting strange Dio won't stop follow you around like stalking you're ass all the time and sometimes you noticed that jonathan and erina want you to hang out with them and things are gone missing a new maid coming here you meet her sometimes and start to be friends and you became best friend with erina. And now you are hanging out with the new maid.

Love, that delightful curiosity had
moved Jonathan's heart!' Erina and Jonathan have been hanging around each other more than often causing the two to fall in love with eachother quickly.

'Jonathan was enchanted by y/n Almost as if an obsession how y/n set out for them to have fun even sometimes try to hang with you.' The two were in a lake splashing water at eachother.  'Erina she a angel.' Jonathan thought blushing.

'The women I've loved my whole life ' he thought again. Erina splashed Jonathan again. "Stop spacing out now JoJo." Erina said giggling. Jonathan splashes erina as revenge while she screeched of joy.

Y/n watching the scene to stranger to friends and too lovers "how sweet man I miss my life time before I got stuck here" y/n thought to himself.
Jonathan craved both his and erina initials in a heart on a tree.

"What are you doing, JoJo?" Erina asks walking over to him. Erina blushes hard "Jojo! You mustn't" She says trying to hide her flushed face. Making Jonathan smile from how cute she was. 

Yandere jjba X Male ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara