𖢐𝔸 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕣𖢐

【 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 】
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

【 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍  𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖...

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Joseph arrived at the area while holding The Read Stone. He lights a match and moved it close to the stone. The stone then shot out a red beam.

"It's genuine. We accept your proposal. We honor you by fighting one-on-one" said Kars.

Joseph walked over to Lisa Lisa give her the stone and place a book in her hand.

"I suppose this means you saw the photos and you'd like to talk about it, right? Actually, I had intended to discuss this with you anyway" said Lisa Lisa.

"Start with who you are," said Joseph. "Oh shit, this is the scene with he found out about her age". Y/n thought.

"Fifty years ago now...Erina lost her husband on a ship sailing the Atlantic. He was Jonathan Joestar, your grandfather. That horrible day, your grandmother saved the life of a baby girl. That was me. I am the baby in that photograph" answered Lisa Lisa.

"Wh-- wait a moment here. That was 50 years ago. So, if you were a baby 50 years ago... Hold on now. Just how old are you, anyway? You--you're 50?" Joseph was shocked, "Oh man, if you're 50, that means then you're really old! Is that right? Normally, Y--you look like you're in your late 20s" said Joseph, while checking out Lisa Lisa's appearance, "That say that Hamon energy is life energy and keeps you young. I guess that explains why you really don't act like a young woman would. Ah, I think I see a little wrinkle back there, yup".

Lisa Lisa look at Joseph.

"Hey I'm just kidding, all right?" said Joseph.

"Vampire, prepare the arena! Light the fires!" Kars's orders.

The vampire lightens the arena.

"There is not enough time for us to talk now. But we really do need to find the time because our roots are deeply connected" said Lisa Lisa.

"Our roots?"

"The Stone Mask killed my parents. Erina was pregnant when she rescued the little girl on the ship. She couldn't raise two children so Straizo became a father to me" said Lisa Lisa.

"Straizo as a father? Are you serious?" said Joseph.

"Everything I know about Hamon, Straizo taught me. He even gave me The Red Stone of Aja" said Lisa Lisa.